Lara Croft: Legend PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, it's pretty badass! I hoping to see a 12-incher or two, especially with the newer female body the developed. Her Legend look is cool, but the Anniversary version would be awesome!!!!!:D

A VERY PLEASANT SUPRISE!!

I'm liking the fact that Sideshow is getting more and more video game licenses. I hope Kojima would let them do some Metal Gear PF's, but he might be dealing exclusively with Medicom sadly.

Last edited:
It looks really good so far. Not exactly what I was expecting for new announcements, but, definitely cool.

:)

Very nice, I won't be picking it up but it looks good.

Tomb Raider is EIDOS now...sooo...Sideshow...get us...

LEGACY OF KAIN!!! :chew

Yeah, it's pretty badass! I hoping to see a 12-incher or two, especially with the newer female body the developed. Her Legend look is cool, but the Anniversary version would be awesome!!!!!:D

Damn. I ment Anniversary.:emperor Mixed up the games. The Anniversary art is the best she has ever looked! So this is based on Legend? Have been in production for a while then? It should be an Anniversary PF as that takes Lara full circle. I'm doubtful now. I'll think I'll wait for Anniversary product to come out before I'll buy a new Lara. I'll maybe change my mind when I see the full figure though (so to speak :D)

I could care less about Premium format, but they're also doing 12" figures!! :D
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/behindtheshow/?page_id=3317

Also Statues, Busts, and Dioramas.

Man, they're going the whole nine yards with this license. I can't see this being the most profitable license, but I'm sure there will be some cool stuff.
And it looks like the PF will be 250 then since that's the highest price.

Hmm.... legendary sccale busts, or the scale those Spider-Man ones used?

EDIT: Woops... 299 was the highest price. I'm sure it's gonna be an awesome PF, but $300? Dang...I better see an awesome base!

I have zero interest in Lara Croft, and I was never a fan of the games, but this looks to be like a pretty good PF.

Congrats to the Lara Croft fans.

This has to be the biggest surprise from SS for me, I mean , who really saw a Lara Croft PF coming.

I might have to get this if the funds are around... but with so much more out there right now there might not be a chance!

Back