Which Darth Vader do you want next!?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Darth Vader do you want next?????

• "Your powers are weak old man...You should not have come back!"

Votes: 18 30.0%
  • "No, Luke, I am your father!"

Votes: 29 48.3%
  • "There is no conflict!"

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • "NNNNnnnnnooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!"

Votes: 4 6.7%

• Total voters

Xander

Super Freak
Reaction score
1. A New Hope
2. The Empire Strikes Back
3. Return of the Jedi
4. Revenge of the Sith

I mean we all pretty much have the pre-armor Vader in one form or another, but which version of the black clad villain do you want? Sure the question has been tossed around like Paris Hilton in prison, but now that we have the three good guy players from the OT Lightsaber Duels it's time to ask yet again!

Any OT version, I love posing my figures together. Anyone of the OT Vader's will have someone to duel with, ANH Vader : Old Ben, ESB Vader: Bespin Luke, ROTJ Vader : Jedi Luke.

My number one pick would be the Empire version to pose with the upcoming Bespin Luke. Plus it's close enough to ROTJ that he'd work with Jedi Luke as well. If I had to rank them, they'd fall like this:

1. ESB
2. ANH (to face off with Old Ben)
3. ROTJ
4. ROTS

I'm not a big fan of ROTS Vader. I know he's not that different, but there are enough small tweaks there that just don't sit right with me. Not to mention he looks kind of scrawny with Hayden in the suit. Just my two credits...

I'll be honest.. other than the silver stripes on the shoulder/chest armour I really have no idea what all the differences are between movies so I'll take any one they give me.

I voted Empire. He's THE Darth Vader I remember as a kid, and from my favorite of the Saga. He's the most sinister and unchained. Kills several of his subordinates until the very end when he's so mad that Luke got away that he storms off without even killing Piett! Plus he'd go with the Bespin Luke for an all out pose-off!

Over time I've come to accept and appreciate each one. Ep. IV Vader dispite his dirtier appearance (which I've come to love) is actually one of my close favorites. But in the end my loyalties lye with "The Empire...".

Also I want to encourage customizers on these boards to post some Vader love in this thread, for posterity if nothing else! Hurricane, Les, Razz, Wax Murderer, Bobamike where you at!!!:D

:vader

done em all, but favorite is ESB, for the dirtier look :eek:
here they are ANH
ANHmarmitTXT.jpg

d5e79c6e.jpg

Logan0705054.jpg

ESB version
DSCF0069-1.jpg

and Return of the Jedi
P1010858.jpg

P1010855.jpg

and ROTS
DSCF0042-1.jpg

DSCF0031-1.jpg

I Voted ROTS for the first one as I feel it's the only oportunity we will get for it - once people have the OT VAder the chances ot having this one made are reduced imho.

I voted ESB, for it's my favorite film, but if Vader is nicely done, I'd buy any version, really. I just hope SSC will not hit us with all four versions. One armored Vader is enough!

ESB.

They definitely shouldn't do only one. There needs to be one for each OT duel. If they need to trim the list, then ROTS should go.

I'd love the ANH version. I think we may see a Vader at SDCC as his armour is not unlike Boushh's armour in the way it is worn.

There may be only one version made with exclusive variants , extras etc.

I dont see why we cant just get a 3 pack of all the OT versions at one time as a special set kind of like the Endor Troopers and then also offer them individually.

I know Im crazy.

I'm pretty sure he's going to be shown at SDCC too. I just cant imagine what else they would have to top Luke.

I agree that any Vader is a good Vader. I lean more towards ESB, but I really like the possibility of a reveal Vader......the more I think of this "core classic" character I really believe it is ( it has to be Vader). What if, though, it's something totally, totally, unexpected, like say....Chewbacca?

Back