Sideshow Survey - let them know what you think!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Done.
The new license I put in as the one I'd like to see was Aliens 12" figures. and the Figure I'd like to see from an existing line was the Kurgan in armor.
The new feature that I'd like to see is the process a licensed 1/6 scale figure goes through from start to finish.
Very cool of Sideshow to put out a survey, I'd like them to do this every year!

oh I'm sorry - the only acceptable answer for the new license question is --

FARSCAPE!!!!!!!!

I forgot all about Farscape when I sent in my answers. :bonk
I still want Aliens figures though.

After the recent thread I had to pick Back to the Future. What a fantastic trilogy of films, and there's never been much merchandise.

Aliens would be cool too.

I voted for FARSCAPE as well.:D

I also voted for a 1/6 Ygor as the character I would like to see from SS's current list of licenses. I was concidering voting for Giles but I think it obvious that we'll eventually see a Giles figure somewhere,:rolleyes , down the road.

I tried to avoid characters I'm sure they'll make too, so I didn't vote Giles or Drusilla. Wish I'd thought of Ygor - that's a no brainer for the Uni Mons.

MONSTERS

thats all I want.

Product suggestion,HAMMER HORROR

most wanted figure from an existing line,MALEVA the gypsy.

FARSCAPE?

Last I heard, this is a wasted answer since a license is currently unattainable.

Blade Runner and Batman (1966 TOS) would also be on this list. Sorry.

Lone Gunmen or Millenium or Space Above & Beyond would have been more likely choices.

I voted for an Indiana Jones 1/4 license, and a new 1/4 "Arnold" Terminator version from T2 as the piece from an existing line.

I noted for "Doctor Who" as the new license and Aliens 1/6 for current license.

The Matrix Trilogy 1/4 Scale PF Statue's for new license, and Aayla Secura 1/4 Scale PF statue from an existing license.

I chose 1/4 Premium Format Master Yoda (AOTC or ROTS) as the figure I would most want to see from an existing line, but no words in the English language can describe the sheer speed at which I would order at least two of a 1/4 Aayla Secura. Sadly, I don't think poor Aayla's chances are that great. That's why I didn't select a 1/4 Eeth Koth or a 1/4 Sabé as my choice.

As for a new license, I went with "Angel". I need my Wes and Illyria, Sideshow.

For an obscure Jedi 1/4 I'd rather have a Plo Koon, but Aayla Secura would be cool, too.

I know an Aayla Secura 1/4 statue would sell very well. For one she's a Jedi, a female Jedi which we don't get too much of from any manufacturer, and two, she's frikkin hot! :bow I could go for a Plo Koon as well, or any other Jedi for that matter; but, ultimately, I'd prefer a female Jedi.

Back