HotToys P2 to come with 2 heads?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I hope thats true! The closed mouth is nice so you can have the helmet, but I'd love to have a fully opened screaming version! They always look more aggressive with the open mouth.

This is pretty sweet news! The first two Preds really need to have open mouth heads as well as masked ones. Once the mask came off in those movies everything went to hell for the hero!

I don't know about this. I like slipping the helmet on and off. And the heads haven't been easily swappable in the past so maybe this means you gotta choose between wearing the mask and not. I don't know...

I hope the open mouth predator 2 isn't going to be sold seperate as an exclusive, with only 100 for sell.

Damn, that looks great! Can't wait to get this... and now I'm even more stoked for the Pred1 figure :monkey3

Fantastic news! I was going to get him regardless but this just makes it so much sweeter!
Now I have to think of which way I'm going to display him, screaming head or regular head with helmet option? I sometimes think it would just be easier to get two of these guys. :D

My only concern is wasnt the Preds arm cut off around the elbow? the picks on the link show it cut off at the wrist

F@#k Yeah, that's awesome!!!

0438yq5.jpg

Thanks to Edwint for the pic!

Back