MR AT-AT Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

Finrod

atatsig20ya.jpg

atatsig36is.jpg

atatsig59fm.jpg

Do we have any MR authorized dealers from this board
who will be taking preorders for this?

We are planning on having it up as soon as we can.

It looks amazing.

This is ten times better then the last one, who would want that one, over this.? I remember a few people where not happy with the quality of the last one though. hope this is not the same.

Re: re

Very nice!

It looks much better than the last one. The quality was lacking in the first one. It's ok but this one is incredible.

So which retailer can give us the best price? :)

The cheapest you'll see it is $1329 with free shipping. That's MAPP on this piece.

The other one was mostly plastic I hear which is kind of disheartening. The code 3 version won't be anywhere near this piece as far as the look with the base, but for $3-400 dollars and all dicast I will stick with Code 3 version. If for no other reason then this piece is freaking HUGE!!

Jesse

Your right El, I forgot they decided to go with $1400 as a retail price. There was talk at the begining of it being at $1500. Thanks!

Jesse

It does seems like a dirty stab in the back for those who bought the first one, doesn't it?
That one won't be worth anything once the new AT gets out.

Yeah it is a bit, I think the majority will sell the first one. Has it is a bit redundant now.:\

I have heard 750 are being made.

Dealers, PM me with a price, shipped (USA).

Thanks...I really want this piece now.....

Back