HT ALIENS Warrior Wallpaper Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaulFan

King of the Monsters
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Well, some of you know I'm working on a crawlers image that is bound to become a wallpaper once I'm finished, which should be soon. In the mean time, I have some photos that would work well, and at the suggestion of Figure Master Les, I've started a thread for us ALIENS nuts who are enjoying the hell out of photographing HT's warrior to make desktop wallpaper of our images available. Here's my first.

1THUMB.jpg

Widescreen:
1920 x 1200
1600 x 1000
1344 x 840
1280 x 800

Fullscreen:
1600 x 1280
1280 x 1024
1024 x 768
800 x 600

Very cool of you to do this for the brethren, MF. I know it takes time to put this stuff together and I just wanted to thank you... and Les for suggesting it... my fave are the 3 Egger shots... Superb, my man. :D

No problem Paul, it's fun to finally be a part of the Alien community on here. I watched a lot from the Sidelines before I bought the AVP warrior finally, and now with Hicks and the Aliens warrior, I'm really able to share in the fun and I'm glad I can bring something to the table that already has Les's paint jobs, your customs, Facebox's environments. I'll have more wallpapers soon, but I got my Hicks replacement from eBay yesterday, and I've been rolling with completing him, painting is coming along real well, and the weathering on his BDU is great, so when that's done, I'll be having some nice Hicks included wallpapers as well.

These are just GREAT!
Can you imagine how cool it's gonna be with some Powerloader shots!?!?!?
So far, so cool!

Those egg shots are tops!!

Back