Ilum Padme?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wor-Gar

Torturer of OCD
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I think the sneak thumbnail in the newsletter is Ilum Padme... what do you think?

07teaser04.gif

What part of her are the showing in the pic then?

Looks like her gloved finger and the inside of her cloak. :rock

I'm excited to see it finally! Even though I did not get the Grand Admiral Thrawn I wanted out of the poll.... Ilum Padme is still cool enough to warrant plenty of my attention.. :monkey5

Looks like a pistol grip right hand and all the colors are right. I think yu nhit the nail on the head. Not sure if this is one Padme I really want that bad. I may turn this into funeral padme.

My guess is that we will see Padme, Luke and one or two others? I'd love a Vader but not getting my hopes up. We need some baddies though so I dunno.

I'm still unclear as to how she won out over Thrawn and Mara Jade. Heck even Quinlan. Do that many people really want her? I'll probably get it, because I love the suit...and Portman. But I personally voted for Kir Kanos. Man, he'd be amazing!!!

I havent been a big supporter of the Padme figure, but I am intrigued to see how she turned out.

I'm still unclear as to how she won out over Thrawn and Mara Jade. Heck even Quinlan. Do that many people really want her? I'll probably get it, because I love the suit...and Portman. But I personally voted for Kir Kanos. Man, he'd be amazing!!!

I think she won because she was the only EU character that some people had ever heard of. Those who had only seen the movies saw her name and recognized it and voted for her.

Not much of a sneak preview since we have known for a long time we are getting her. But if its true this will be one very cheap SDCC for me.

I think she won because she was the only EU character that some people had ever heard of. Those who had only seen the movies saw her name and recognized it and voted for her.

Yeah, that is my theory as well.... Thrawn and Quinlan would have been much better IMO.. but beggars can't be choosers...

Back