Hi!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisB

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
My name is Chris and am very glad to be joining a community of fellow SS lovers!
I'm 22, fresh out of college and am preparing to begin my first year as a social studies high school teacher. Plain and simple, like most of you, I love collecting and do it for that reason. Mainly into Star Wars and smaller scale action figures though I also love LOTR, Aliens and Marvel. On a budget though, I really only collect the 1:6 scale Star Wars items from Sideshow. In my years as a collector nothing has excited me in quite the same way as these.
Attached is a picture of my Sideshow display. I display these in a less is more style (to me makes them more museum quality). Sadly space is an exhausted resource and has forced me to store some other items, but Sideshow's stuff is worth it. So far I have all the current 1:6 SW line, minus the Sith probes (not interested) and Jabba's Throne ($$$). Instead I made up a simple platform and went to the fabric store and got some material filthy enough to pass for authentic and am pleased with how it looks.
Anyways, glad to be here and looking forward to chatting with you all (and to my Boushh coming on Friday...finally.)

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'll have to take a few more pics of my entire collection and post them on the collection page.

Welcome and that is one sweet looking collection you have. I wish I could display my boxes with my figures like you did but my walls are caving in on me.:D

Back