What Buffy / Angel PF would you want next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Buffy / Angel PF would you like to see made the most?

• Faith

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Willow

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Glory

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Cordy

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Giles

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Anya / Demon Anya

• Xander

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Master

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uber Vamp

• Darla

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters

black cat

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just curious to see who everyone's favorite character is and who is wanted the most

We have yet to see a nice Eliza Dushku likeness yet, so even though I took on Faith as my choice, I have a feeling the Master would make a great PF. However, sales wouldn't be that great.

I still say Adam should have been an option. This guy was pure crap on Buffy, but he was visually and aesthetically cool. I always said him, along with the Judge (okay so he has a bust and a potential fig of him) and Moloch would make great 1/6 dolls and statues/PFs.

I actually thought about putting Adam but you can only have 10 choices for some reason.

Faith all the way, baby. Something like this would be awesome, or else something in all black.

faithwithstake_330x493.jpg

If Faith can be knocked out and executed with the perfect Eliza Dushku likeness, I say her.

If not it would go...

1. Willow - Seems to be easier to capture her likeness and with 2 boys to 1 girl, we need another gal to give some balance. No, alternate Buffy does not count as two!

2. Adam - What I said in my aforementioned post.

3. Giles - Every Slayer needs her Watcher, and a 1/4 PF of Giles would look amazing!

4. The Judge - Tremendous character design makes him a great choice to be made into a PF. Downside, he was only on the show for two episodes. Robo Moloch is still the coolest looking Buffy villian (atleast in my opinion), but would be better served as a maquette opposed to a PF because of the lack of cloth material in his design.

5. Cordelia - With her gorgeous face, busty chest, and long legs she would be a fan favorite of many straight male and lesbian Buffy collectors.

6. Xander - My favorite Buffy character in the first few seasons but lost his thunder towards the end. Either way, if they made Xander, we would need an Anya to complete the set. And that's 500 USD of PF madness, which I am not willing to invest into right now. Especially being knee deep in Marvel PFs, and now just getting into Medicom and Hot Toys.

The rest I could careless to get right now.

The one I want is not on the list: Wesley Windham Pryce. Wesley of Season 4of Angel would be terrific. But I guess he isn't sexy enough to elicit a Sold Out run in PF scale. Nevertheless I voted for Cordelia. Charisma Carpenter needs some 1/4 scale polystone love.

If Faith can be knocked out and executed with the perfect Eliza Dushku likeness, I say her.

If not it would go...

1. Willow - Seems to be easier to capture her likeness and with 2 boys to 1 girl, we need another gal to give some balance. No, alternate Buffy does not count as two!

2. Adam - What I said in my aforementioned post.

3. Giles - Every Slayer needs her Watcher, and a 1/4 PF of Giles would look amazing!

4. The Judge - Tremendous character design makes him a great choice to be made into a PF. Downside, he was only on the show for two episodes. Robo Moloch is still the coolest looking Buffy villian (atleast in my opinion), but would be better served as a maquette opposed to a PF because of the lack of cloth material in his design.

5. Cordelia - With her gorgeous face, busty chest, and long legs she would be a fan favorite of many straight male and lesbian Buffy collectors.

6. Xander - My favorite Buffy character in the first few seasons but lost his thunder towards the end. Either way, if they made Xander, we would need an Anya to complete the set. And that's 500 USD of PF madness, which I am not willing to invest into right now. Especially being knee deep in Marvel PFs, and now just getting into Medicom and Hot Toys.

The rest I could careless to get right now.

I didn't want to put Xander in the poll but I know some people like him. I was so happy the moment he lost his eye lol

No Illyria? Her and Willow are the only one's I'm dying to see.

GEEZ! How could I forget Illyria?! Oh right because I was concentrating more on Buffy. But if we attacked Angel, Lorne would also be a must to be made into a PF. I suppose if they did make a Cordelia PF she would be released under the Angel property. Then, there is also the Beast (wait, why would SideShow make him when they have his near twin brother, Darkness), and despite the fact some of us on here have forgotten about this character... how about Doyle? Sure he was only in the series for the first half of season 1 but he was so likable and came around a time when I had an all-time love for anything Joss Whedon could muster up... ala Buffy and Angel.

Those were my favorite years of television. When the good ol' theWB started up and other such note worthy shows as Roswell followed suit, but were shortly lived... ahhhh... no wonder television sucks now.

Good news though, one of my all-time favs of the past, Futurama is coming back in 2008! YAHOO!!!

Id say:

Illyria- Leather Outfit Obviously
Faith- Either that promo already posted, or her from Chosen. Denim Jacket etc
Willow- Toughy. Wouldnt want Dark Willow or Tough Love. Just plain outfit, something that sums her up, just NOT Dopplegangland.
Cordelia- Again, tough Choice. Episode based or just generalised?

For me I'd really only want Faith in the earlier seasons of Buffy. She just wasnt as interesting for me in S7. In S3 she was complex, confused, disturbed and a total badass.

I know they would never make these but, my personal wish would be to see the following.

Bad ass gun toting Wesley.

'Fool for love' Spike and Angel.

Drusilla.

Giles.

All of the above would be very reliant upon good likenesses in the sculpts, which may be asking too much from Sideshow based on their very patchy past record.

Asking to much? Oh seriously! Reg/Excl Spike sculpt is spot on, The Buffy sculpt is also a perfect likeness to SMG. The only one you obviously have a big problem with is Angel. You can hardly start degrading SS in every post from some pronounced wrinkles.

I know they would never make these but, my personal wish would be to see the following.

Bad ass gun toting Wesley.

'Fool for love' Spike and Angel.

Drusilla.

Giles.

All of the above would be very reliant upon good likenesses in the sculpts, which may be asking too much from Sideshow based on their very patchy past record.

Now a "Fool for Love" Angel and Spike Duo, Wooo!
I would sell my soul for that.....ok maybe not but damn, i would love to see it
Wayne

Back