Myers PF Clues???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lcummins

Universal MODster
Reaction score
Ok, on the Spooktacular countdown page, there are some images I don't remember seeing when it first went up, or maybe I just didn't notice at first. Since Sideshow loves to tease us and give us hints, could these be clues to a Michael Myers Premium Format figure?

First clue: The bottom part of the page has a "kitchen butcher" knive...

spooktacular07_05_out.jpg

Second clue: This house looks very familiar, but doesn't seem to be the Myers Home, or any of the fronts of the other homes in Halloween. Is this a picture of the back of one of the homes from the movie?

spooktacular07_01_out.jpg

And if these aren't clues from Halloween, then does anyone recognize where they might be from???

I'd love for a Myers PF, but the houses at least, they look like they're from an older period, don't really resemble any key houses from Halloween.

If it is a Myers PF I hope it is from the original and not the remake. Nothing against the remake I am looking forward to seeing it but I would prefer an original.

If it is a Myers PF I hope it is from the original and not the remake. Nothing against the remake I am looking forward to seeing it but I would prefer an original.

WORD!!! if we get something from the new movie perhaps a 12" figure would be nice, but in PF i want original or nothing at all.

Well remember last Spooktacular was playing the HALLOWEEN theme and we still got nothing. I'd love to see a PF Classic Myers, 12" Classic Myers, and Zombie Halloween Myers.

Yeah, I found the new house online, but couldn't find anything that fit for the classic movie. We haven't seen any of the other houses from the new movie yet...

I don't know...it doesn't remind me of any house I've seen before.

Here's another house from Zombie's version, but it doesn't look like the Spooktacular house either.

I agree it is "older" looking; it has rounded windows and all the houses from both the old and new Halloween seem to have normal square/rectangular windows...

They do call it the "Spooktacular Teaser Page"...

...speaking of teasers...

Join us October 25th to November 2nd 2007 as our site terrorifically transforms with spot discounts, product giveaways, product announcements, license announcements and much more!

...am I reaching now??? :rotfl

I don't get why SS is promoting an event that's 3.5 months away.

Hey SS, SDCC is next week, impress us then before worrying about 3.5 months from now.

Conspiracy time.

Maybe Sideshow did in fact have a Myers PF ready to be unveiled last year, but the powers that be (companies that owned the rights) decided to put it on hold since the remake was announced around last halloween, I think. Maybe they wanted to unveil, but right around Halloween (after we were teased with the music for a few weeks) it had to be axed.

Very far fetched, but here's some upside to the theory. If I'm right (which I'm not) that Myers figure would have been in production for ages, and might actually be ready to be shipped within a few months. Of course, this is all crazy talk.

P.S. Do the people making the remake own the rights to the original movie appearance? If they don't own it, this throws my theory right out the friggin' window... maybe.

If you look at that paraphobia word at the top of the teaser and google it. That word means to be afraid of the day Friday the 13th. so i think it might be a jason

Back