Anyone a Halloween Horror Nights Fan??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The wife and I usually go to Knott's Scary Farm every year. We wanted to go to HHN last year 'cause they were actually allowing people to walk around the backlot (first time ever) where they had Zombies roaming around, but we never made it. Their teaming with new line makes it all the more intriguing, so we might check it out this year.

Which one do you guys go to? Universal CA or FL?

The wife and I usually go to Knott's Scary Farm every year. We wanted to go to HHN last year 'cause they were actually allowing people to walk around the backlot (first time ever) where they had Zombies roaming around, but we never made it. Their teaming with new line makes it all the more intriguing, so we might check it out this year.

Which one do you guys go to? Universal CA or FL?

I go to the Florida One..

Much closer for me..

I think this year we will do both, we really get into the spirit of Halloween. Plus Freddy, Jason and Leatherface, Awesome!! :rock

all I know is that site is cool! I can't figure out the 4 digit code on the cage.

Oh.. and I entered for a chance to win a trip. :D

anyone here want to hit the orlando event??? i've been going for 8 years+ now. so any floridians that want to go let me know so i can plan what night to buy tickets for.

So It's never too early to resurrect this thread!
My wife and I just bought an annual pass for Universal, and I think this should be fun!
Would be our first time though....
Any thoughts, recommendations?
Anyone here going?

My brother and I did Halloween Horror Nights and Knott's Scary Farm four times each last year. We also did Shipwreck (which increasingly sucks each year and I will never be going back). Magic Mountain Fright Fest is also cool, but it's only the last 5 hours of the park that you can go through mazes. I like to say that I tolerate the rest of the year just to get back to this season. These are the greatest times of my life. I grew up with them and never get tired of them.

Annual passes don't apply to the Halloween events unfortunately, but HHN did issue a frequent fear pass last year good for most of the nights. That was a good deal for only $70 I think. My brother and I really got out money's worth out of those. Definitely getting that deal again. Knott's needs to pick up on that idea badly.

Dude, I am the BIGGEST fan of HHN!!!!! :rock

I've been going for the past 4 years and I just love it!!!! I get the frequent fear pass every time too. I think my favorite year was HHN 16 (Norman bates house and pyscoscareapy) and the following year HHN 17 (dead silence house) Totally fun and always amazing.

Last years HHN was the weakest IMO. Some parts are always cool, but the houses were kinda lame. I'm curious to see what this year will be..... But I most likely can't go because I'm out in San Fran now :eek: I know they have a Universal in LA, but it's about a 7 hour drive and I can't really be making the trip out there :(

When you were talking about 16 and 17, I was confused until I realized you were talking about Orlando.

Yeah L.A. is the original Universal, but this one hasn't been consistant until a few years ago with doing HHN.

This year's new additions for HHN are Saw and Shaun of the Dead. We also have Camp Blood (Jason) which is amazing, Chainsaw Massacre, and 1428 Elm Street (Freddy). The coolest thing about Universal mazes is the fact that each room actually smells like it's real. The Chainsaw maze actually smells like cattle, and a slaughter house, and a messy restroom (if you know what I mean).

When you were talking about 16 and 17, I was confused until I realized you were talking about Orlando.

Yeah L.A. is the original Universal, but this one hasn't been consistant until a few years ago with doing HHN.

This year's new additions for HHN are Saw and Shaun of the Dead. We also have Camp Blood (Jason) which is amazing, Chainsaw Massacre, and 1428 Elm Street (Freddy). The coolest thing about Universal mazes is the fact that each room actually smells like it's real. The Chainsaw maze actually smells like cattle, and a slaughter house, and a messy restroom (if you know what I mean).

Oh, so the HHN's in LA are different??? I didn't know. I thought they'd be the same. But that's cool. At HHN 16 they had a house called "Run" which was themed after the SAW movies. Pretty freakin awesome. And the following year (HHN 17) they had freddy, jason and leatherface. That was an awesome year too! And yes, it's amazing how REAL the houses smell and feel! It's amazing!

My FAVORITE house BY FAR was one called psychoscareapy (HHN 16). It was basically an insane asylum where the inmates escaped and were running around the hospital. SUPER CREEPY! I loved it! There was a part where you walked through a bathroom and there was fecies smeared all over the walls. And the toilets splashed you in the face! :lol

The one in LA lets you walk part of the backlot. This has to be my favorite reason to go.

Very much looking forward to this years events. The art director has a twitter @horrornights, he drops in and posts links to concept art. He's also really good about replying to tweets.

should be a good year at Universal Ca

Back