SPOOKTACULAR IS COMING.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It should be a blast, and I'm hoping either something classic Kirk mask or Rob Zombie styled of Michael Myers is announced and done accurately.

:chew:chew:chew WOO YEH!!! Simply love spooktacular! All the crazy deals both good and bad. :D

Let's see... we'll probably see the regulars back. 4 foot Frank, bobble heads, sgt ermey... van helsing? lol...

They must have something big planned this year!! Longer than any before, and they have scheduled it and told us the dates months in advance when usually we don't find out the dates until just a couple of weeks before! I already have my vacation on the company calendar; I'm not gonna miss this one!!!

Guys, what is this about? Some cool preorders on that day? What happened last year?

I'm the boss, need the info! :emperor:D

They must have something big planned this year!! Longer than any before, and they have scheduled it and told us the dates months in advance when usually we don't find out the dates until just a couple of weeks before! I already have my vacation on the company calendar; I'm not gonna miss this one!!!

I hope you're right, but Friday the 13th just might have been a cool date to announce it. Keeping my fingers crossed though! :cool:

Just in case no one else has noticed, the first day (well, the first night, actually) of Spooktacular this year also happens to be a FULL MOON.

werewolf.gif

They are just announcing it early to give me time to prepare the greatest Kurgan-o-Lantern ever!!!

Back