Commander Bly mini-bust pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
IMO very cool bust in a classic gunslinger pose, pistols in both hands, fighting multiple enemies, very cowboy-esque

It looks good but I'm so glad I don't collect these. GG has turned this into a completists worst nightmare

I like it, although the yellow looks a little pale. The pose is unigue which works and the twin pistols appear well done. I can see them repainting it red or even blue :shudder: and calling it Shire or Appo/Bow.

It's neat for those who are really into GG and moreso Clones, but the exclusive bs is really a bummer for A LOT of folks!!! How much longer do they have the liscense anyone know?

I like it, although the yellow looks a little pale. The pose is unigue which works and the twin pistols appear well done. I can see them repainting it red or even blue :shudder: and calling it Shire or Appo/Bow.

It's neat for those who are really into GG and moreso Clones, but the exclusive bs is really a bummer for A LOT of folks!!! How much longer do they have the liscense anyone know?

yellow isn't pale I used the flash

please insert bly here

exclu1111.jpg

GG didn't even do a lottery for this one did they? Basically you had to go to London to get it? Bad enough the way they are running this exclusive farce, but to literally have no shot at it at all?

Thank you Karma...

And yes it's still cool...got any non-flash shots for us?

Back