Vikingmagyar's Illustrations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vikingmagyar

Freaked Out
Reaction score
This is wonderful Dave, that you've added an Art section to this board! Some of you know me well from the S&F board and from this board too although I don't post very often.

These paintings and drawings are some of the most recent things that I have done, mostly in the last 2 years, except the Bela painting which was done about 10 years ago. My preferred medium is acrylics or graphite but I work in what ever the graphic calls for. These pictures start with the most recent to the earliest.

Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoy them!

Sara :eowyn

Aragorn (Acrylics)

Carcharoth vs Huan *Inspired by The Silmarillion (Acrylics)

Clint Eastwood (Graphite ) *This was done for a board member, he knows who he is! :)

Jadis the White Witch (Mixed media)

Eowyn (Acrylics)

Faramir (Acrylics)

The Witchking (Acrylics)

Bela Lugosi as Murder Legendre in "White Zombie" (Acrylics)

You are a master Sara, obviously. Besides being able to capture likenesses, light, shade, colour, and depth, your hair is superbo.

:D:D
I love my Clint :chew:chew:chew
Crown Jewel I tell ya:D
You know it already but Sara your work is marvelous.

WOW!!! Those are incredible!!! What great talent you have. I have to say that my favorites are the White Witch and Eowyn. With Eowyn you did an awesome job in capturing her sadness....her eyes express so much emotion. Beautiful work!!!

Thank you guys for the kind words and may I say It's good to be posting here again.! I make my living with Photoshop and After Effects which is fine on it's own level but my passion is doing art the old fashion way! I love getting my fingernails dirty! :dance

You know how I fell about your artwork as a proud print owner. :rock x infinity

Back