HT will do a Robocain

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's AWESOME!!! I hated the movie but Cain will look awesome especially if he is to scale with ED-209. And if the rumor is true about Clarence Boddicker and gang, the Robo license suddely just got a whole lot bigger ala Aliens!

i just read about that too! pretty cool news...

still thought his feet were a bit too short, but am looking forward to seeing production pics of this one...

as a robocop junkie, i probably will end up picking up this one.

:D

This will be sweet...

cain15.jpg

I'm wondering if they will do some kind of holographic screen face for Cain. That would be cool.

Man...Hot Toys are the best to release the cult and obscur figures that no companies dare to produce.

that's very cool news. I'm still not a huge fan of his design, but being the robocop junkie that i am, I'll end up picking this one up.

:D

what the hell is Robocain? Isnt that the shot that they give you at the dentist?

This will be a pass, just because the movie was so assy! Too bad, because he'll probably be a sweet looking figure.

Hey Dave, whats this news about the Boddicker Gang? I haven't heard anything but I'd choke out a hooker for a Clarence :monkey3

It said that they have discussed it with Howard Chen but nothing has been decided yet but at least it is being considered. I mean, if they can do Prison Break figures why not Boddicker, Emil, Leon and maybe Bob Morton? I'd also love to see Officer Alex Murphy in riot gear along with Officer Lewis.

Here's something I posted back in February this year about Cain... got mixed responses, and finally the impression that HT wouldn't attempt it because it was far too complex... HA! So much for the nay-sayers! The movie was a cluster-fork, but Cain would really make a bada$$ figure and a perfect adversary for all the Robocop figures out there. Hey, I'd buy one for a dollar! For laughs, here's my old post again...

(Old thread) Hot Toys: ROBOCOP 2 - Where is CAIN??!!

Hot Toys has really been living up to their name with all the amazing stuff they have been doing lately. So far there are 3 different versions of Robocop and a new exclusive battle-damaged version of ED-209 is on its way. But how long will it be before they make CAIN, the cyborg/killer robot from Robocop 2? With the recent announcement of the Aliens Power Loader, it seems nothing is out of the realm of possibility with them these days. I believe it's only a matter of time, 'cause I know they'd be a huge hit with Asian collectors, and they'd probably have no trouble at all selling them overseas, as well. If anyone else has any comments or ideas to share regarding CAIN, let's hear 'em!

I've said it before and I'll say it again... Hot Toys: :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock!!!

Back