Which PF Willow?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which PF Willow would you buy?

• Season 1 Nerdy Willow

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Vampire Willow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 'Under your spell' Willow

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Dark Willow

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • 'Chosen' Willow

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Season 4-5 Willow (everyday outfit)

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (suggest)

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters

olvidadero

Chipmunk Robot on Ice
Reaction score
With al this talk about the PF line and possible new additions, I thought I'd start this poll about PF Willow, which is the most likely to happen, according to most collectors.

So, which Willow would you like to be given the PF treatment?

Let Sideshow know we're in for more PF statues.

Last edited:
I think a PF Willow should have two heads, just like Spike. It seems to me that a Season 5 "Tough Love" Willow would be a good choice. In that episode, Willow uses dark magics in an attempt to defeat Glory. You could choose to display regular, friendly Willow or wrathful witch Willow with the black eyes and focused/angry expression.

One of Willow's defining traits is that she is a witch, so it wouldn't make much sense to make a vampire Willow figure instead of a witch Willow figure. Also, in Seasons 7 and 8, when Willow uses her magic, she again has black eyes, but regular-colored hair. So it seems to me that simply having black eyes is the standard witch look. In my opinion, it would be better to have a generic witch look than a dark witch or white witch look.

I probably wouldn't buy a PF Willow PF though because I would want a PF Xander to go alongside her, and I'm pretty sure that a PF Xander is out of the question.

Last edited:
We did this poll awhile ago - but it's always good to show there's still interest in a PF Willow.

I think it should have a change-o-head, but for Dark Willow - one head with the writing all over her face and the other just normal Dark Willow.

Gotta agree that having a change-o-head for Dark Willow is the way to go. Put here in an an outfit that goes both ways (...) so you can display Willow however you like!

G&T

Man I ain't gonna lie. I would love to see a PF Willow from the season 2 ( or was it 3) episode where she actually turns into a ghost on Halloween. The outfit she was wearing was muy caliente. So I go with "other. "

Touch Love Willow floating above the base as in the episode(her entrance), with two portraits. One black eyed Uber Wicca, and one regular head.
That would be SWEET.

Dark Willow would be cool too. But With Tough Love you kind of hit two birds with one stone.

Dark Willow would be cool too. But With Tough Love you kind of hit two birds with one stone.

Exactly. That's the reason I suggested "Tough Love" Willow. Also, the outfit is nice and probably easier to pull off than "Chosen" (white witch), for example.

I'm a bit surprised that dark willow is so popular. To me that doesn't represent the character of willow at all (dark willow only appeared in, what, 3 episodes?).

I wouldn't mind a season 4/5 willow, and an early high school willow would be ok too. But i have to go with billybudd's idea. A 'tough love' willow would rock, especially if it came with the two heads.

Stuff like dark willow or white witch willow are just too specific for a pf. They would have been great in the 12" line, but when i'm paying $450 for a statue, i want it to be a good representation of the character, not just one brief moment in the character's history.

I also agree that making a pf willow without a xander (and giles) is going to look a bit strange. I think i'd actually prefer a faith pf to follow pf angel.

Dark Willow doesn't need a Xander or Giles, she stands alone. And for me, PFs must be visually interesting as well as being my favorite characters. I love Alyson, but a teen dweeb in overalls doesn't really cut it for a $300 art piece. Darth Rosenberg on the other hand...

I'm a bit surprised that dark willow is so popular. To me that doesn't represent the character of willow at all (dark willow only appeared in, what, 3 episodes?).

If the question were, which Willow do you think would be the best representation of the character I'd agree, but we're talking a PF and there's no way in the world I'd spend my $300 on a nerd / geek version of Willow, no matter now much I liked the character and wouldn't want one of her from later seasons either.

A Dark Willow with a good Willow alternate head (she did transform after all) and I'd buy. Nerdy Willow in a pink sweater or even later season willow in a normal outfit and I'll pass.

$450 for a statue! Where are you guys buying these...?!?!?

Anyways, while Dark Willow does indeed rule, I agree that it's not that representative of Willow.
I think in S6 she was looking quite fetching.

:)

We did this poll awhile ago - but it's always good to show there's still interest in a PF Willow.

I think it should have a change-o-head, but for Dark Willow - one head with the writing all over her face and the other just normal Dark Willow.

Oh, sorry! I didn't know about it. But, as you said, it's good to let Sideshow know we're very interested in this statue.

As for me, I'd like a season 4-5 Willow in her everyday outfit, a generic look, wicca style, with some magic going on around her. I don't think they would do a change-o-head with Willow. But if they were to do it, I agree with most of you, regular Willow plus transformation Willow would be the way to go. I'd love a Dark Willow, but for me, that doesn't represent Willow. I'd much prefer a nerdy Willow before, even though that phase only lasted for about a year and a half. Chosen Willow would be my second choice, but not white witch Willo, but red-haired beautiful pre-battle Willow.

I'd prefer a Season 5 Willow with an exclusive head that has the blacked out eyes. I'd settle for Dark Willow if they made that one instead, though.

I voted Dark Willow. But if I could only have one more figure I would hope it would be Faith. A Buffy, a Spike an Angel and a Faith would suit me just fine and I could live with it if that's all we got. My collection would be complete.

I'd say Buffy, Angel, Spike, Willow and Faith would be a complete collection for me (even though I'd love Giles and Cordy).

Back