Roc74 Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roc74

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello Guys,
I gotta say going through this section alot of you guys have some impressive collections and well organized. I just like share my collection so far. Hope you enjoy and hope to keep building on it.

webDisplaycabinetfront.jpg

webDisplaycabinettopfront2.jpg

webDisplaycabinetbottom.jpg

webSSshelf1.jpg

webSSshelf2.jpg

webSSShelf3.jpg

webSSSHelf4.jpg

webMediShelf1.jpg

webHotToysShelf1.jpg

webMedishelf2.jpg

Last edited:
lOTS OF NICE FIGURES IN THERE...i LOVE THE WAY YOU POSED jEDI lUKE WITH HIS HANDS BEHIND HIS BACK.cOMIC SPIDEY IS AN AWESOME FIGURE ALSO.

Wow, I especially like your Superman pose! I'm going to try it with mine and see if I can duplicate the pose.

Cool! My biggest compliment is you displayed your SS Jedi Luke really well, looks great! No sick hips or anything. Over all real nice mix to of the big 3 (ss/medi/ht) and some of their best too!

Hey Guys,
Thanks for your comments.
Some of the poses have changed since these pics have been taken, Like for example Jedi luke no longer has his hands behind his back, because thats Yavin Lukes pose now. (Only real pose I like Yavin luke in for some reason).

But thats the advantage of having Figures over statues I guess, you get bored of pose, change it....

Thanks for looking.

Awesome collection...gotta get myself some of those stands (Detolf), they rock:chew.

PS...I believe your Ed209's arms are on upside down:D

Again...your collection kicks ass!!!

Cool stuff!! I really like some of the interacting poses like Neo giving the hand to Spiderman :lol

Thanks guys for your comments.

KNGFU, No Movie spidey only comes with one head but I used the Peter head from another Spider man figure made by Toybiz. SO I just swap them up when the mood for Maksed spidey or unmasked spidey comes along.

GBTV01, Upside? Im going to have to fix that LOL, thanks for pointing that out.

Back