I can't believe it I got D'Hoffryn!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats good news!
I remember how long you are searching for this figure - makes it all more enjoyable :)

OMG congratulations!

I was watching that even though I knew it would be too rich for my tastes!

Please let us know when you get them. :D

Thanks sue! I will let you know, for me this is as exciting as getting PF Spike in some weeks. Heck, it's even bigger and I don't even care that much about that character, how weird is that!? lol

Congrats!!!!! and at a great price to boot. Definitely your lucky day

Congratulations dude, you deserve it for your persistence.

Just do yourself a favor and stay away from ebay for awhile. If your luck is anything like mine, you'll see one BIN for $40.

Thanks everyone!

thamesvalidude, I'll keep my fingers crossed even if I have to stay that way forever! :monkey3

WOW... I was actually going to bid on this auction... ironically they are the only two figures I need to complete my Buffy collection. Well, I'll probably try for a blue Darla as well.... :rolleyes:

However, fate intervened... my refridgerator went on the fritz. It cost $275 to fix which made biding on this auction not financially possible. In fact, I had to dip into my SDCC money to pay for it.

I was hoping that the auction would end at a much higher ending price than it did... to make me feel better about not bidding. :monkey3 But now that I know it was you, Olvidadero, who was the high bidder, I'm glad it went for what it did. I can think of no better person (other than me :monkey3) to win the auction. It seems strange, I'm glad that another Freak member got it though... :D

Olvidadero, you can thank my fridge for your score!!!:lol:rotfl:lol

WOW... I was actually going to bid on this auction... ironically they are the only two figures I need to complete my Buffy collection. Well, I'll probably try for a blue Darla as well.... :rolleyes:

However, fate intervened... my refridgerator went on the fritz. It cost $275 to fix which made biding on this auction not financially possible. In fact, I had to dip into my SDCC money to pay for it.

I was hoping that the auction would end at a much higher ending price than it did... to make me feel better about not bidding. :monkey3 But now that I know it was you, Olvidadero, who was the high bidder, I'm glad it went for what it did. I can think of no better person (other than me :monkey3) to win the auction. It seems strange, I'm glad that another Freak member got it though...
Olvidadero, you can thank my fridge for your score!!!:lol:rotfl:lol

I think those are the most beautiful words someone has ever said to me!! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I'm sure you'll get yours soon. I have a theory: Almost every single person who wanted a D'Hoffryn already have one, so now there is little competition left. That's why the one before mine reached "only" $100 and this one has reached such a low price, being with Darla and all.

Those were also the two figures I needed to complete my collection. I already had Blue Darla, but I wanted Red Darla and I wouldn't considered it complete until I had them both. It was my lucky day! Soon, it'll be yours :rolleyes:

Oh, and thank you, Protozaius' fridge, THANK YOU!!

Thank you FrankenFan, it was a crusade indeed. They're on they're way but I go on a trip to Finland tomorrow and won't "be with them" until next 27th. :monkey4

It's been over a month since I paid these and I still haven't got anything. I am so afraid that I was scammed. Do you know this eBayer: myownbuffyverse? Do you have any past experiences with her? She doesn't reply to my messages, I've been asking her what's going on for like two weeks and nada. I was totally sure of this transaction, because we had long conversations and she seemed like a truly nice lady, plus, feedback on her was really good and you could tell people really like her, that she was not just one more eBay seller. She did those Buffy surprise-boxes thing and people responded to that very well. She was having trouble with paypal, all the money people paid her went straight to a different paypal user. I paid, got my money back and paid again, this last time, the money went to her and she told me my figures would be delivered the next day. Now I don't know what to do. I don't want to accept the fact that I lost them and have to ask for a refund. I don't want my money, I want my D'Hoffryn. This is a nightmare!

Have you complained to eBay about this. I think the rules are you have up to 26 days or so to put a case forward. I've done that before with fairly good results.

I'm so sorry to hear that this transaction has turned out to be a problem one.

I hope you've told her you'll file a case against her with Paypal unless you get either the figure or your money back.

Have you complained to eBay about this. I think the rules are you have up to 26 days or so to put a case forward. I've done that before with fairly good results.

I'm so sorry to hear that this transaction has turned out to be a problem one.

I hope you've told her you'll file a case against her with Paypal unless you get either the figure or your money back.

I'm about to do that. I was just reluctant to do it because that would mean I actually lost them and I don't want to accept that! :(

Somtimes these sellers need a 'kick' now and again. Sometimes when someone actually goes to eBay, they finally realise that a buyers 'serious' and they sort matters out.

That happened to me over a Sideshow Gentlemen figure. The seller hung onto it for weeks, and wouldn't reply to any of my emails, until I went to Paypal over it and opened a case on him.

Two days later the item turned up.

Thanks for the advice, sue :) I just sent her a last message telling her that if she hasn't replied this afternoon, I will file a case with paypal and ebay. I hope I did right. What bugs me is that she already gave me positive feedback, I don't risk getting negative feedback myself, so I'm afraid something could've happened to her... I always thinkof what's the worst that could happen :monkey1

Back