Gonna watch ALIENS for the first time

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
snakebeater said:
seen alien, gonna watch ALIENS.. I PRAY that I don't have to get a hicks after this.

Well, I would say you're in trouble as far as desiring a Hicks figure, as for seeing the movie, you're in for a real treat. I recommend the ALIENS warrior from Hot Toys as well.

"don't worry ripley, my team of total badasses are here to protect you!"

hahhaha this movie was GREAT!!!

Hicks is defintely my favorite character, but I LOVE HUDSON!! THAT PARANOID SON OF A ***** IS HILARIOUS!!

One of the best films of all time in my eyes. The perfect film in every way...I cant believe I dont own any collectibles yet.:monkey2

hicks is the least of your worries. think power loader... if not every single collectible :lol

snakebeater said:
man I freaken loved the movie!!!

this ****ing movie is gonna cost me alot of money..

Oh yeah, you're on an express elevator to hell now. Going down.. :lol

Glad you dug it...

Wooo!

Pictureshido025.jpg

You're part of the collective now! :cool:

Seeing it for the first time, i watched it when i was 8 because of the kenner line of toys. Sleeping over my friends house ,his big bro put it on for us. Did'nt watch Alien back then, way to scary.
From what ive read Hicks ain't RRP anymore.

would it be wrong to get a hot toys hudson ad just repaint the head and armor to hicks? get normal skined hands instead of gloves?

Yes, it would be wrong. Bite the bullet and do it right. By the way, how have you managed to not see it until now?...PS

snakebeater said:
would it be wrong to get a hot toys hudson ad just repaint the head and armor to hicks? get normal skined hands instead of gloves?

That is probably the best way to go. Honestly, I can't understand why people are shilling out hundreds for a factory model Hicks when you can just repaint a Hudson and make it look more accurate. Just get the chest latch from EVA and a shotgun and sheath.

ALIENS is one of all time favorites and one of the best Sci-Fi flicks ever. You should go back and watch it again and when its over go back and watch it again and after that watch it again! Make up for all that lost time!!

dekadentdave said:
That is probably the best way to go. Honestly, I can't understand why people are shilling out hundreds for a factory model Hicks when you can just repaint a Hudson and make it look more accurate. Just get the chest latch from EVA and a shotgun and sheath.

where can I get the chest latch?

Back