Transformers ultimate figure bumblebee.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seems like I saw another thread about this figure but I don't think any more info other than a picture was given, maybe a link to wallyworld too.

Thats the first thing i thought prime!It looks kinda neat I may have to grab BB.
looks like BB is being released first though,but i dunno much about these or anything about em for toys.

Last edited:
Well, much as Prime would rock in this format, Bumble Bee was basically the star Transformer of the film, so it makes sense that they do him/start with him, but Prime's my main man.

That is not the Ultimate Bumblebee figure :emperor

THis is:

r_DSC06151.jpg
:cool:

Transformers Ultimate Figure:
Animatronic Bumblebee figure
Converts from robot warrior to Camaro concept vehicle
Features electronic effects:
Lights
Sounds
Lifelike animation
9 songs :confused:
17 phrases
Requires 4 "AA" batteries (included)
Some assembly required

This thing sings?:confused:

The Ringer said:
Transformers Ultimate Figure:
Animatronic Bumblebee figure
Converts from robot warrior to Camaro concept vehicle
Features electronic effects:
Lights
Sounds
Lifelike animation
9 songs :confused:
17 phrases
Requires 4 "AA" batteries (included)
Some assembly required

Probably some of the songs that he played out of his radio at opportune moments. That would be cool. :rock

Cocoboloboy said:
The head looks like Bumblebee but what does he transform into? Almost looks more like Cosmos' body.

That is Cybertron Bumblebee from DW's "War Within" series...he transform into a little Cybertronian flying car I believe

The Ringer said:

Convert this awesome machine into Camaro concept vehicle mode with battle and conversion sounds, then groove to nine different rockin' tunes, featuring "Whip It" by Devo!

ian1138 said:
Ive read about this guy, he has motion sensors on the gun that follow you around i think.

And he automatically plays suggestive music when your girlfriend is around.

They need to do a Prime similar to this.

I have not seen a Prime figure from the new movie I really like, they all look to "toyish".

I could go for a Takara type MP series figure of Prime in his new movie form.

As cool as this Bumblebee figure looks, I was comparing it to the film and it's not totally like the movie to allow the toy option of Transforming him back, but with the magic of ILM, you can take the movie design and transform it to a vehicle because it happens in seconds, versus a toy you have to be able to transform. A Prime like this would be stellar, but if they do him, I'd rather they go all out and get exact film appearance and sacrifice transforming for real metal body, at this price point, I'm going to be looking for greatness, like the masterpiece figures.

Back