VAMPIRE HAUL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazypredator2

Super Freak
Reaction score
Got my product enterprise ltd hammer films, Christopher lee as dracula, today.
a very very good likeness, and super cool looking vampire.( SORRY NO CAMERA TO POST PICTURES.)Also got the majestic studios Barnabas Collins vampire last week, 2 of my favorite vampires.

I have both as well, and they are great figures... I have them as part of my Vampire shelf with Lugosi, Nosferatu and the Vlad the Impaler figure:

z.jpg

Vampires rock. Why not put a Master amongst them. Can't have too many vampires can you?

I jumped on the "Christopher Lee" Dracula when it came out and it is indeed a good figure . I do have a couple of gripes though . The figure itself , though well articulated , is not tall enough . Not a problem when displayed on his own , but if along side other figures , he should tower over them as Mr Lee was and indeed still is , one tall dude! I'm still trying to build up the guts to extend his legs ( as I did with my custom Dooku) ,but I'm concerned with the trouser length ! Another (small) niggle is the lack of red lining to the cape , good as the figure is , imagine it with the red lining . This would improve it no end and make it great . I've even considered finding a professional seamsmith to make me a new cape with the red lining. (It may sound like I'm being a bit "anal" but the red lining was the signature addition to the "Dracula look" when Christopher Lee took the role .) Now all we need is the Peter Cushing Van Helsing we were promised !:D

Thanks, sorry for the double post earlier :monkey3

Not a fan of Buffy so the Master would be out... but I'd be down for Lost Boys, Bram Stokers and a few others if they ever make them :monkey5

thundergod said:
I jumped on the "Christopher Lee" Dracula when it came out and it is indeed a good figure . I do have a couple of gripes though . The figure itself , though well articulated , is not tall enough . Not a problem when displayed on his own , but if along side other figures , he should tower over them as Mr Lee was and indeed still is , one tall dude! I'm still trying to build up the guts to extend his legs ( as I did with my custom Dooku) ,but I'm concerned with the trouser length ! Another (small) niggle is the lack of red lining to the cape , good as the figure is , imagine it with the red lining . This would improve it no end and make it great . I've even considered finding a professional seamsmith to make me a new cape with the red lining. (It may sound like I'm being a bit "anal" but the red lining was the signature addition to the "Dracula look" when Christopher Lee took the role .) Now all we need is the Peter Cushing Van Helsing we were promised !:D

I don't know if the cape was red in Horror of Dracula or not. I think it was solid black. Been awhile since I looked at the dvd. I think it didn't go red until the next film (P.O.D.) or maybe even later in Hammer's series. So, yeah you may be being anal. (kidding).:rotfl

creecher said:
You don't have to be a fan of Buffy. You have to be a fan of vampires.

Yeah, but I really don't like buffy, so it makes it impossible to have him in a collection :lol

:lol That's quite okay. The Master didn't really like Buffy either. That's why he's in my crew of blood suckers. :lol He also goes well with Vlad, as they can both toast in blood.

Last edited:
Anton Phibes said:
I don't know if the cape was red in Horror of Dracula or not. I think it was solid black. Been awhile since I looked at the dvd. I think it didn't go red until the next film (P.O.D.) or maybe even later in Hammer's series. So, yeah you may be being anal. (kidding).:rotfl
That's a good point! I'm pretty sure you're right about it having no red lining in the first movie . But it was definately there in Prince of Darkness .:eek:

I've had the PE Lee Dracula for some time, and he's great. My solution to his height problem; I transplanted his head, hands and feet onto a SST body. The clothes still fit okay, and he's a good inch taller! The PE body did not go to waste; it became the basis for my custom Maul. And there is 1 character that's left out of your vamp shelf; you should have Renfield skulking in the background! I do, and he adds a nice touch of humor(especially since I have him holding an I.V. set-up!)...PS

I would love it if sideshow done a set of Gary Oldman Bram Stoker's Dracula PF statues. One as Young Vlad, Old Vlad, Wolf and Bat

Or just a set of 1/6 dolls :D

John

I've had the PE Lee Dracula for some time, and he's great. My solution to his height problem; I transplanted his head, hands and feet onto a SST body. The clothes still fit okay, and he's a good inch taller! The PE body did not go to waste; it became the basis for my custom Maul. And there is 1 character that's left out of your vamp shelf; you should have Renfield skulking in the background! I do, and he adds a nice touch of humor(especially since I have him holding an I.V. set-up!)...PS

How did you remove the feet wax murderer ? I was surprised to discover the boots aren't removeable ( and I've had the figure since they appeared !) and I had a nice'n tall body lined up for the procedure. Same with the hands, do they come off easily ?
As for Van Helsing , Product Enterprises had one planned before they quit the 1/6 business . Damn shame!

Back