Medicom 1/6 Boba - Shipped!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinister

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just got the notice from HK today! Should be in hand within a week.

Pics to come! :chew

Congrats, Make sure to post lots of pics when you get him :)!

Woo hoo!! Looks like I'm gonna get him soon although I didnt pre-order him.

Tin, how much did you pay for him to get him so early?

Wow.....guess that waitlist is having a bit more trouble converting than I hoped.....

I thought this was delayed until August overseas??? Man, guess that means my friend's supplier should be contacting us soon...

Woo-hoo!!! :chew

Wow really? Already?
When was SS supposed to be getting these? September?

DarthNeil said:
Wow really? Already?
When was SS supposed to be getting these? September?

I hope so, I can't afford to have anything else ship in July or August :monkey1

I can't wait to see what some recasters can do with the medi-jango head on the medi-boba body. :monkey3

Awesome news man, I hope sideshow gets it within the next 30 days now :)

NightCreeper said:
Awesome news man, I hope sideshow gets it within the next 30 days now :)

I'll second that, I've seen enough pictures to put me over the edge, I just want to own the thing now.

nash said:
Tin, how much did you pay for him to get him so early?

Hey, Nash. I didn't get him through SST. I pre-ordered through a HK distributor (through Ebay). My final price was $150 shipped.

No worries, guys. I'll post pics as soon as I get him and get him out of the box.

Was just looking at the pics on SST again. He's gonna rock!

Wow, my wait list converted, I'm really surprised. I hope Sideshow knows they may as well not make a Boba now, I think this one will do for most of us.

I got mine at Cornerstorecomics for $127.50 . I cancelled my Sideshow Order and went where its cheaper.I need a break sometimes as a buyer and Cornerstorecomics always sells for less

Back