The "Got my shipping notice from Sideshow, the Aliens Warrior arriving soon" thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ragacin

Super Freak
Reaction score
The "Got my shipping notice from Sideshow, the Aliens Warrior arriving soon" thread

Got the email today, very excited especially after seeing the pics posted earlier :)

Re: The "Got my shipping notice from Sideshow, the Aliens Warrior arriving soon" thread

damn I want one of these :monkey2

Re: The "Got my shipping notice from Sideshow, the Aliens Warrior arriving soon" thread

Yup, got my shipping notice today as well!
My marines are getting all nervous...
:D

cool,congrats. i'm hoping they will make an alien queen.

Re: The "Got my shipping notice from Sideshow, the Aliens Warrior arriving soon" thre

Wow, cool! I didn't think we'd be seeing these in stock for awhile. What was the anticipated delivery?

Gotta make sure I have the green to cover my pre-order from Alter Ego!!!

Re: The "Got my shipping notice from Sideshow, the Aliens Warrior arriving soon" thre

Got my "should be in warehouse in 15-20 days" notice today. Very surprised, but happy nonetheless.

Got mine as well, I can't wait. I am excited for this one :)

Got mine!!!! :monkey5

abake said:
Yup, got my shipping notice today as well!
My marines are getting all nervous...
:D

No, not nervous, pumped up for battle. Especially, Hicks, I mean, Hudson. ;)

:rotfl

Yeah, gotta count on Hudson to keep his cool!

I could have sworn that this was coming in the fall ... sigh, no way I can afford it now. I guess someone on the wait list will be happy. Any guesses on how hard this will be to pick up at retail - and more importantly retail price - in August?

Wait List? It's not even sold out yet. :lol

When are the SS HT Endos coming? I pre-ordered that long before the Aliens figure.

GOT MY NOTICE!!!!

I CANT WAIT!!

I'll have to cancel my order, I used the money I could've used on the Aliens Warrior a week ago on my 5th AVP Predator. I'm sure I'll pick one up eventually.

That's too bad guys, but I'm sure the Aliens warrior won't be too hard to come by further down the road.
I bet HT has produced a pretty big edition of this baby...

got my notice as well. this will make a great addition to my AVP collection. also on the way is a 8th ani-com scar and a Asia edition ancient elder predator. :chew :chew

RUMADMAN said:
got my notice as well. this will make a great addition to my AVP collection. also on the way is a 8th ani-com scar and a Asia edition ancient elder predator. :chew :chew
You have 8 Ani-com Scars?!!! What the hell do you need that many for? :google

Back