Sorry to start a new thread, but here's the collection again

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KitFisto

Super Freak
Reaction score
Kit's collection

I finally know how to post pics w/o turning them into little thumbnails. All my future updates will take place in this thread on the first couple of pages. Going back and trying to update the old one with better pics would take forever. I promise this will be the last pic thread i start LOL

We start in the living room with the Star Wars PF's in day and night. Darth Maul has already been moved to the basement, but I wanted a shot of him with the other PF's.
DSC00292.jpg

DSC00305.jpg

DSC00306.jpg

DSC00307.jpg

Last edited:
We now move to the office area with assorted PF's and the T-850 CM.

DSC00303.jpg

DSC00369.jpg

DSC00370.jpg

Need a marble ped for the Hulk still

DSC00371.jpg

Last edited:
My UC sword collection in the master bedroom

DSC00308.jpg

1/6 SS in basement

DSC00300.jpg

re-did my 1:6 here and you see 2 customs. Hurricane's Shaak Ti and Dark artist's TPM Obi-Wan.

DSC00373.jpg

DSC00375.jpg

MR mini weapons

DSC00299.jpg

MR FX
( Lukes needs batteries )

DSC00298.jpg

Last edited:
Gentle Giant stuff

DSC00293.jpg

I have added a few new GG busts and am ditching the regular clones ( keeping the commanders )

DSC00377.jpg

DSC00376.jpg

Last edited:
Harry Potter wands with Hogwarts print and then the Potter busts.

DSC00372.jpg

DSC00365.jpg

Last edited:
So much better than those crappy little thumbnails.

Impressive, most impressive

awesome stuff! do you have to click those lights on individually? are those the sylvania lights?

I like what I see, that is a nice collection. :clap

You have nice spacing between everything; and of course swords in the bedroom are an absolute must. :monkey5

Once again man you collection is beautiful and the lighting is magneficent! I am really thinking about pickin up a few SW PF figures. They look beautiful.

A most impressive collection!!! I see you have the Medicom Matrix figures, too. What's the motorcycle Trinity's riding? She really looks great set up that way. :cool:

Mudshark said:
A most impressive collection!!! I see you have the Medicom Matrix figures, too. What's the motorcycle Trinity's riding? She really looks great set up that way. :cool:

Thanks all.

Those are not Medicom. Those are the Gentle Giant statues that came out a couple ( or a few now ) years ago.

Vader AL said:
awesome stuff! do you have to click those lights on individually? are those the sylvania lights?

I'll repeat this one as I'd like to hear the answer as well...

DarthNeil said:
I'll repeat this one as I'd like to hear the answer as well...
Yes, have to turn them on one at a time, but it takes about a min to turn them all on or off. It's no big deal. I usually only turn them on during the weekends anyway when I an hanging around in the basment watching movies or whatever. Turning he lights on and off is no biggie.

KitFisto said:
Thanks all.

Those are not Medicom. Those are the Gentle Giant statues that came out a couple ( or a few now ) years ago.

Wow! They sure looked like the Medicom figures, but it was actually a little too dark to tell. Sure fooled me! Great looking statues, anyway. I still wish I could find a motorcycle like that for my Medi Trinity, tho. That would be a perfect way to display her.

Back