Luke Skywalker Elite Edition Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a very nice piece. I got mine last week. I'm afraid that mine will probably become Ebay fodder around October to help pay for my MR AT-AT SE. BTW, I got #6. :yay

If I was getting one of those, I could understand that. :google Number 6, wow that is really cool! :bow

The more I see pictures of this saber, the more I want it. Stop. Please. :p

The more I see pictures of this saber, the more I want it

Good luck getting this one. If you want one, now is the only time to get it. It's going for about $600-$650 on Ebay, but it's sure to hit $1,000+ by the end of the year. The early auctions were going for around $1,000 before everyone else decided to start listing.

I still wish I would have bought two (I think you were in the same boat right Elwood?) :bang , it could have funded quite a bit of poly. Oh well, I really like this one a lot, my first MR piece aside from FX and .45 and they really don't skimp on quality at all.

Wow Elwood, you even did better than me!!

luke009.jpg

Awesome Gruson! I wish I would have gotten 2 also LOTR Fan! I'll be sure to get 2 Ep. I Obi-Wan EE's. That one is going to be incredible.:drool

How are these Elite Editions different from the regular $300+ editions? Anyone have both and can compare?

Elwood, I actually would have preferred Obi Wan's to have been from the OT, another shot at a weathered saber would be great. :drool

How are these Elite Editions different from the regular $300+ editions?

Besides the link to the pics that Jesse posted they are different in these ways:

1. Sold only to Collector's Society Members

2. Extremely Low Edition Sizes (The first two releases had ES's of 750 and 1000)

3. Made of the highest quality materials (Stainless steel, real copper, and the ROTJ Elite had real crystal incorporated into the piece)

4. The EE's are meant to be how the sabers would be if they actually existed in the real world.

5. The ROTJ EE had the serial # engraved on the prop itself, but manufacturing difficulties prevented this on the current EE. Hopefully it will return in the next version.

The normal LE's are meant to be prop replicas, but the EE's are intended to be what Luke would actually get if the saber was functional. Of course even the LE's are somewhat of an idealized version as I believe one of the actual saber props had an ugly nail in it (Luke's ROTJ saber I think). No one would want a prop replica that looked like that. HTH

I was all ready to buy one of these on eBay today, but if the seller can't research a simple shipping question for me, I guess he's not that interested in making a sale. :dunno

Looks really nice, but too pricey for me, I'll have to stick with the regular edition versions (I've got the MR Anakin saber).:google

I have 2 of them (#14 & #16). I am working on trading one of them for the ROTJ elite. Until that is figured out, I have not even opened the boxes up yet.

I have one coming in wave 2 sometime this month.
Nice PICs....I have the Luke ROTJ EE saber and this
one looks well done as well.

Back