Elektra question answered! (tasteful artistic nudity)

• Thread starter JSAuctionService
  • Start date
Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

JSAuctionService

electran19ti.jpg
electran23am.jpg

:clap :yay :smokin :dance :naughty

I posed the question a few weeks back if she was sculpted "anatomically correct"
or if she would be like a barbie doll - sans headlights. I now know. 8o :D

Actually, if you remove her top on the final product, you won't be treated to what you see above.... The breasts were later sanded smooth at the request of Marvel.

Sanded smooth, huh? Kind of made me think of Carson McCullers. Ouch indeed, but better than the pruning shears I suppose.

Aww, I was going to save the money up and buy her if she had nipples, but without them forget it! :p

It's surprising, I can't think of a kid that would want to save that much money up to buy an Electra statue, so who are they protecting?

Thats just marvel they tend to stay away from the edge when it comes to nudity, unlike DC's Vertigo/Wildstorm lines, and Image and Dark Horse

I could've sworn I've seen some nipple bulges drawn in their comics (breasts are covered, but nipples indicated by either by a shadow or a highlight), also what about all that tastefully planted smoke, steam, leaves nipple obscurity they print in some of their books? We all know they want to show them. ;)

Oh, and couldn't this just be called a Marvel Max Statue? I don't think they'll lose any sales because of that label, it's only adults that are buying these statues anyway.

That is actually a shame they had to smooth out the boobs, sense its mostly adults who are collecting these.

Actually, if you remove her top on the final product, you won't be treated to what you see above.... The breasts were later sanded smooth at the request of Marvel.

Crap! So much for me displaying her topless! :rage :curse :lol

"Actually, if you remove her top on the final product, you won't be treated to what you see above.... The breasts were later sanded smooth at the request of Marvel. "

I seem to remember there were revealing crotch shots in some of their books; Elektra/Witchblade for example. So who are the real perverts? What hypocrites!

I really hate Nipple Nazis!

:lol

Well, if you spend that much money, just to see some nipples, I think I should introduce you to something called "The Internet"... ;)

...The breasts were later sanded smooth at the request of Marvel.

That's not fair really. How come the ladies have it good. Weta or Newline never complained about the anatomical correctness of the Stone Trolls. :eek :thwak :bonk

Back