POWER OUTAGE at Sideshow corporate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SideshowDusty

Just to let everyone know if you haven't seen the update on the Sideshow front page:

Power Outage in Sideshow's Corporate Business District:
The business district where Sideshow's corporate office is located has lost power! The local utilities company anticipated getting the power restored around 3pm PT (6pm ET). If you need to contact Customer Service directly, please contact us via email through our Help Desk. We will contact you as soon as possible. The corporate power-outage does not affect our online ordering system.

So if any of you are trying to call and are just getting a busy signal, that's why. :doh

P.S. I think zombies have taken over the building...

dead1331.jpg

Now THAT is a freaking awesome picture! I can imagine them in the warehouse eating SideshowBob's brains as we speak.... :medic

Ok......I confess ............I pulled the plug..............BUT DANNY DARED ME!!!! :lol :p

Actually during the confusion and chaos of staff and local citizens, this man was spotted leaving the Sideshow Building with the last remaining Daddy Rog. The man in the yellow shirt (and smiling) may be dangerous and is known as Dave Stephens or the "Doll Man" at the local authorities. This image of the Doll Man was captured by one of the security cameras.

PICT3418.JPG

Suspect is not considered armed but is known to quote every Buffy line as a distraction. I repeat, HE WILL QUOTE BUFFY!!! Any tips leading to the capture of the Doll Man will very much appreciated by SideshowDusty and the rest of the staff. :rock

Now THAT is a freaking awesome picture! I can imagine them in the warehouse eating SideshowBob's brains as we speak....

Good thing he doesnt have any. :lol

Back