New Monsters at SDCC!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lcummins

Universal MODster
Reaction score
Sideshow confirms a Monster announcement at SDCC!!!

Looking for more vintage Universal Monsters?

https://gt.sideshowtoy.com/exec/gt/ct_pers_st.html,user=3f4f44807163&ct=031452402&control_id=Well, the San Diego Comic-Con will soon be here and most of our collectors know that they can expect some fun new products from many of their favorite licenses, and this year that includes Universal Monsters! Will there be a new Premium Format figure to add to your collection? Or maybe a 12-inch, a life-size bust, or even a brand new monster style? You just never know what we've got up our sleeves, but you CAN expect to see some new additions to our ever-expanding classic monster line-up this year. Stay tuned to our Comic-Con section, from July 25th - 29th, to be the first to see the new products! [Vintage Monster homepage]

Bannister said:
That's what I was thinking when they said something new.
Ya because when they mentioned a new LOTR and SW line dioramas came about. But who knows I would like to see some more 12 inch figures.

The Ringer said:
Ya because when they mentioned a new LOTR and SW line dioramas came about. But who knows I would like to see some more 12 inch figures.
I want a PF Creature and a Wolfman bust.

Bannister said:
I want a PF Creature and a Wolfman bust.

Same here...but if they want to do a 1:1 Creature Bust, I'm down with that too!!

well I hope theyre holding off on the SSE Bride for SDCC or something,

sure seems to be running much later than the color to SSE gap of previous UniMonsters :confused:

occulum said:
well I hope theyre holding off on the SSE Bride for SDCC or something,

sure seems to be running much later than the color to SSE gap of previous UniMonsters :confused:

Not necessarily... the LAM and Wolf Man both occurred months after the color because they waited until Halloween.

lcummins said:
Not necessarily... the LAM and Wolf Man both occurred months after the color because they waited until Halloween.
I hope youre not suggesting a Halloween release :confused: :monkey4

Bannister said:
Who'd of thunk it.
:lol :lol

Back