Official Transformer Movie Review Thread!!! - Spoiler Free until July 4th!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grange Wallis

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok guys keep this spoiler-free until it released State side...

Saw the film last night in Melbourne, Australia and it was really fun. I especially like how the line from that competition to make prime speak was rolled into the movie.

Anyway the cast, was good, Megan Fox is stunning, Shia LaBeouf's character was really likable, lots of comedy! Jon Voight's scene were a bit boring, basically anytime his on scene, opportune time for a toilet break... Josh Duhamel chacacter and acting was strong and not over played like I was expected he'd be, which is great. John Turturro character Agent Simmons, is quite possibly the most annoying Beauro dumb guy ever, so kudos to him for nailing his roll. Never wanted to punch someone out so much onscreen as him!
Australian Rachael Taylor, what an attractive girl, is played as an Aussie, which was neat and really held her own on the screen and really stood out from the rest of the cast, I thought... All the effects were great, a little too close to the screen at times, which was annoying because you'd be moving your head to find a better angles. All of the Bots voice acting and character interaction was well done. The Decepticons were scary, in the sence they were a real threat, the Autobots were real underdogs, Rocky has nothing on them! Optimus Prime was Optimus Prime. He had some great dialogue. But I think Bumblebee was the star of the show! His so cute!

The movie was a lot of fun and any TF fan should* like it! I personally loved it personally!!!

By the end of the movie, I also like the Transformers character designs the look better as moving images. Who knew???:eek:

Cool start GW!
I look forward to seeing it on the 2nd over here.

Good luck guys! I know you true fans can't wait. I envy you that.
But then, we all get to see the same movie.
Hope it rocks! :rock
(like a Fox! :D )

figuremasterles said:
Cool start GW!
I look forward to seeing it on the 2nd over here.

Good luck guys! I know you true fans can't wait. I envy you that.
But then, we all get to see the same movie.
Hope it rocks! :rock
(like a Fox! :D )

I was so Pump for the last 2 days. It's paid off last night!

Got my tickets for an 8:30 showing on Monday. Can't wait!

BTW, is the film 'human character' heavy, 50/50, or 'transformers robots' heavy?

I saw this a few days ago at the Adelaide Premiere (here in Australia) and it was fu*king awesome. Definetly will see again. Lot of action, humour. Eye candy galore. Especially hearing Optimus Primes voice which is the same guy (Peter Cullen) that did prime for the cartoon in the 80's. Too cool. My most enjoyed movie this year. I kept thinking I can't wait to own this on HD and play it in my theater as the sound rocked. I am going again this Satuday night night to see it again.

I guess you can see I liked it :D :chew :chew :D

Hey Buttmunch, It's kinda 50/50 but there's more humans screen time, but the Bots make such an impression it hard to break it down. They're real scene stealers those Autobots!

Last edited:
Got my tickets already for monday at 8 pm.Best movie of the Summer finally arrives!!

grangewallis said:
Hey Buttmunch, It's kinda 50/50 but there's more humans screen time, but the Bots make such an impression it hard to break it down. They're real scene stealers those Autobots!

Thanks. That is what I was expecting, but you never know with Hollywood :lol

I for one hope the Success of Transformers leads to the long rumored GI Joe movie. :rock

grangewallis said:

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock2

Just saw it a 2nd time last night and I picked up a few things that I missed last time. Great movie and the audience were into it. :chew

*SPOILER ALERT!!!!*

The Vehicles can transform into giant robots!!!

Or is it the giant robots transform into vehicles? :confused:

:D

Well, in 24 hours I should be in the theater waiting for transforming action! :rock

Back