Any body know were I can find a Sideshow Darth Maul 1/1/ Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who gives **** what section its in.If you got and want sell or trade it then lets do buisness if not stand back besides I'll get more viewers in this way

chavez553 said:
Who gives **** what section its in.If you got and want sell or trade it then lets do buisness if not stand back besides I'll get more viewers in this way
Yeah but it is against the forum rules so I guess people do care. :emperor
Your thread will be moved. :emperor

El Roranous said:
Yeah but it is against the forum rules so I guess people do care. :emperor
Your thread will be moved. :emperor
There are rules?:confused:

chavez553 said:

I have seen people PLENTY of times posting in Star Wars threads pointing to their WTB thread.

Meh. If it bugs you don't read it. The thread was titled pretty clearly.

pixletwin said:
I have seen people PLENTY of times posting in Star Wars threads pointing to their WTB thread.

Meh. If it bugs you don't read it. The thread was titled pretty clearly.[/QUOTE ]
Good looking out,I appreciate it bro.

I think everyone in this thread needs to stop *****ing and realize just how great I am.:chew :chew :chew

oooooh chavez is a feisty one. we like that here. dont drop the soap ;)

chavez553 said:
Damn you guys taking this thread pretty seriuosly.
Noone is taking it seriously but I did find this bit of info for you.

direct quote from the forum rules.

"It's okay to post about an item for sale in a thread about that item, but it's not really cool to start a thread about it unless it's in one of the above mentioned forums.

This goes for regular members' ebay auctions too - if you're just announcing your own auction - put in the sell/trade forum."

You are wrong now eat some sith lightning :emperor :lol

Back