• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maul 1:1 Bust...are you out there?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gruson said:
I tried to help! :)
I know, thank you very much. :rock

That store never responded ...what a shame. :monkey2

The ill Jedi said:
You said you couldn't affor this right now! And what about saving for Jack!? Who is a MUCH cooler character IMO!! :rock

Here is the story about a guy named Rory, selling off most of his stuff to afford the things that really float his boat. :lol

I am pretty much just seeing if there are any out there. Maybe I could work something out.

And Jack is still number one priority but I don't want to let this bust slip through my fingers. :maul

El Roranous said:
I am pretty much just seeing if there are any out there. Maybe I could work something out.
I see, I'll have that info for you later today.

Also, I was thinking I could ask my brother, he quite possibly may trade his for a Maul PF + Cash(?), doesn't hurt to ask. I'll let you know what they say.

The ill Jedi said:
I see, I'll have that info for you later today.

Also, I was thinking I could ask my brother, he quite possibly may trade his for a Maul PF + Cash(?), doesn't hurt to ask. I'll let you know what they say.
:rock Rock on. :rock

I didn't even know you had a brother...is he a forum member as well?

Just make an offer of $700 on that one on Ebay and I bet he takes it.

There comes a point where it's better to just spend the extra money and have it!

:)

(plus we don't have to read anymore of these damn posts of yours)

LOL

j/k

Gruson said:
Just make an offer of $700 on that one on Ebay and I bet he takes it.

There comes a point where it's better to just spend the extra money and have it!

:)

(plus we don't have to read anymore of these damn posts of yours)

LOL

j/k
I just may make an offer but this month has killed me so I may have to wait just a bit.

And you know you love my posts. :bunnydanc ;)

ttttttttttt:lol

maulbustwq7.jpg

I hear you Ban....what a GREAT piece.

So glad I own one!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhh....

mmaul1.jpg

mmaul3.jpg

mmaul2.jpg

Gruson said:
I hear you Ban....what a GREAT piece.

So glad I own one!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhh....

mmaul1.jpg

mmaul3.jpg

mmaul2.jpg
I always thought he looked better with his hood on. More menacing.

Back