Yup! place for another woman? :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KarenRoss

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello everybody!!

I dunno what to say but as I´m supposed to introduce myself...well, there we go!

I´m from Spain, will be 22 next monday (2nd July) yay! and...I come from another collectors board from that other company I don´t know if I´m allowed to talk about here :rolleyes: where a member from this board (zen azazel) talked me about this place.

I was looking for pics of the Sideshow Boromir and he referred to this board.

Well, I love collecting but just started last year, I have only about 12 figures (all of them 6" size) right now but waiting for another 4 to add to my collection (the Sideshow Boromir is one of them!)

Other than that... hmmm...I´m an Art History student here in Spain, in a city called Murcia and...well, ask if you are interested in knowing any other thing about myself!!! :D

:welcome to the Freakshow, enjoy your stay!

Oh and we could always use more women around here, makes us look a lot less like losers! :D

welcome karen. i recently read the sculptor of the 1/6 boromir, has a boromir exclusive for sale signed for $70 plus shipping. i think his board name here is sculptor geist.

Calle_Sandell said:
I got a 12" Boromir for sale...

Then you wouldn't need pics ;)

Oh thank you very much but I just ordered it this morning :( Thanks anyway!! :)

And thank you all for the welcome! Yeah, BadMoon too ;)
Oh and I don´t think you are losers!, The ill Jedi, figure collectors are way more interesting than the rest ;)

tylerd I already purchased a Boromir some hours ago :( it isn´t the exclusive but I didn´t have the money anyway to pay $70 plus shipping, I will miss the cloak but well, it´s okay. Thanks! :)

pixletwin said:
Welkome Karen. Just a question... Is your avatar an example of your art work? (I would assume so, anyhoo). :rock

Yes it is :) Glad you like it ^^

Hey dr2red, great to see I´m not alone!! :)

Thank you guys and gals!!

Back