Bootleg Patient Zero on eBay!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

galactiboy

OT Preferist
Reaction score
Saw this today... kinda interesting. I'm sure Sideshow wouldn't be too thrilled about it. But at least he is very honest about what the product is.

Patient X

7ec2_12.JPG

Is he allowed to sell something like this? I won't buy it because I don't like the idea. A collectible should never be duplicated or replicated because it damages the integrity of the original item. And no, I don't own the original Patient Zero.

He could sell it as a loose Patient Zero if he wanted to be deceptive. Would save him all the problems he's now going to have since it was posted here...:monkey5

I'm a bit surprised by the reactions, almost expected people to be up in arms. I always knew the horror fans were a more relaxed bunch :duff

But for me, as much as it would be nice to have a reprsentative figure of PZ... I'd rather have the original or no figure at all. A knock-off just doesn't have the same feel.

It'll be funny to see how much it goes for.

Something tells me it'll go for a pretty penny. It really does look extremely authentic and its a perfect stand in for a Patient Zero, especially for those fans who got into the "Dead" late. I'm thinking it'll easily touch the $150 mark if not $200...

If I could get it uner $100, I would turn around and seel it as an atual Xero for $200:monkey1

:D

I was hoping noone would even post a thread on it. For sure now it will go for more than its worth. :cuss :devil

Back