• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Ringwraith bust from GG

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still looking...
Had a deal with someone on another board... asked his address and the address of the bank (because I need it for moneytransfer) and he canceled the deal.... very strange...

So who can help me ?
thx.

hoekie are you in the US? if so, I think youre better off just buying one on Ebay. SHipping those from the UK to you is going to be expensive.

nash said:
hoekie are you in the US? if so, I think youre better off just buying one on Ebay. SHipping those from the UK to you is going to be expensive.

Hi, thx for reaction.
No Im from the netherlands!

Thx.

ah ok that makes more sense then. goodluck in your hunt! it's really a great bust.

hoekie said:
Hi,

Can somebody in the UK order 2 ringwraiths for me ?

https://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadget...-Ringwraith-Ringbearer-Mini-Bust/Product.html

and send it to me by post ?

Please let me know.

Thx!

I think Lurtz was selling 1.

If you went through Play.com the problem you may have with that is these items are sent out from Play individually in postage bags rather than together in a box.
So if you can get someone to help you,they would have to not only get the items but get a box and packing material to put them together to send to you.
Just wanted to let you know it may not turn out much cheaper than evilbay.

Anyway, hope you get them okay,
take care
Shell
x

Adoptedscot said:
I think Lurtz was selling 1.

If you went through Play.com the problem you may have with that is these items are sent out from Play individually in postage bags rather than together in a box.
So if you can get someone to help you,they would have to not only get the items but get a box and packing material to put them together to send to you.
Just wanted to let you know it may not turn out much cheaper than evilbay.

Anyway, hope you get them okay,
take care
Shell
x

Hi,

thx for your reaction
1 is also ok. I asked 2 because 1 is for a friend of my.

So please can someone help me with one ?
(how much is shipping a bust like this to the netherlands from the uk ?)

thx.

Back