Who made this life size Yoda?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Socko

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was checking out the price of the GG Yoda on play.com, it's £349.99
I dont know exactly how much 1 pound is compared to the dollar. I thought it was 2 dollars for 1 pound.
Anyway. I was checking other prices and stumbled on a 599 dollar Yoda.

Yoda

DV502-PIP.JPG

Here's the Gentle Giant one
Yoda 2

1544.jpg

I'm pretty positive the first one is the Rubies

I'm also pretty positive that it sucks ass

Rubies made the first one and it is limited to 10,000 pieces.
It is made of a very hard foam type material and it is OK to look at.

Gentle Giant made the second one and it is being distributed on a very limited nature in Europe and only if you call in the US. I don't know if they are even sending these out anymore. No one really knows what these are limited to even though they have an ES on them...they seem random and people have reportedly received the same ES number. These are $900 and are made out of a silicone with an electronic FX saber with full lights and sound effects. Very cool. I have both of them.

Gentle Giant also made the promotional lifesize Yoda's for Pepsi's ROTS campaign. I have one, which I won via a raffle at my local Publix Supermarket. :rock

yoda.jpg

yoda2.jpg

(This one isn't mine, I just lifted the pics off of eBay for reference).

Did Gentle Giant make the Jar Jar from 99? I tried to win one from my local Albertson's and the Albertson's near my cousin. Woulda been nice to have.

Agent0028 said:
Did Gentle Giant make the Jar Jar from 99?

No. They didn't produce any of the TPM lifesize stuff (Jar Jar, Maul, Watto, etc).

I have the Watto as well. He's pretty cool.

Thanks guys,

also, damn that 3rd Yoda, looks cool.

btw, I re-ordered the Yoda Bust on Sideshow again.
After I cancelled it I felt bad.

Did the pepsi one not come with a lightsaber? The rubberbands holding the lightsaber is just bad.

mfoga said:
Did the pepsi one not come with a lightsaber? The rubberbands holding the lightsaber is just bad.

Yeah, it comes with the lightsaber. I have no idea why this guy had to use a rubberband for his. :confused:

Mine is firmly attached (the hilt that is... the blade is a tube that can be taken out of the hilt).

abstractharmony said:
You know Carl, the more I see of your collection the closer I am to buying an airticket to Atlanta with an empty freight carton.

:lol

:rotfl You'd better bring TWO. :monkey5 :lol :lol

That Pepsi ROTS one has been my grail piece for a couple of years now. Unfortunately they were mostly distributed to coastal states. So finding one in Colorado has been impossible. At 80 lbs or whatever, either nobody wants to ship it or they want several hundred bucks to do so - usually putting it outside my budget.
-theropod

Socko said:
I was checking out the price of the GG Yoda on play.com, it's £349.99
I dont know exactly how much 1 pound is compared to the dollar. I thought it was 2 dollars for 1 pound.
Anyway. I was checking other prices and stumbled on a 599 dollar Yoda.

Yoda

DV502-PIP.JPG

Here's the Gentle Giant one
Yoda 2

1544.jpg

The gentle giant is very impressive :cool:

this is my yoda life size gentle giant:cool:

Back