Cinemaquette T-850

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O

Oxbeard

Got email stating it will be up June 24 at 9am pst.

Anybody planning on getting this one?

It's going to take Indy or Jack Sparrow to draw me in, but these things do look amazing.

I got my email, wasn't it just newsletter subscribers who got? Whats the LE, could sell out quickly because of the popularity of the TX

I got the email as well...

The 1,000 TX's sold out?

Amazing quality but no can do...my wallet is having an affair with sideshow and only siseshow this year.

TX is not sold out.

I am REALLY thinking about getting the T-850. There is a 90% chance I am going to buy it. It's an amazing piece and look just like AHNULD! :)

I got the email but have they finalized a price yet? I'm now in a situation where I could get it, but considering the scale, I'd kick myself if SSC brought out a 1/4 right after.

I agree, I want it but would prefer 1/4 from Sideshow....hurry and announce SOMETHING new!!!

I want this piece SOOOO badly, but I just can't afford it right now. Gruson, if you get the MR AT-AT 2 and this, then I will officially be green with envy.

I'm seriously thinking of selling off a great deal of my collection in a year's time and only collecting true high-end works of art like:
1. Cinemaquette line
2. MR helms, EE sabers, and studio scale vehicles
3. SS 1/4 SW line
4. SS lithos and art
5. SS/W rider and steed pieces + Sauron

Elwood,

That is EXACTLY what I did. I sold off my entire LOTR collection and other figures/statues/busts earlier this year.

I now really only collect:

1. Sideshow 1/4 line from my favorite movies
2. Horse and rider series from LOTR and Sauron of course
3. Cinemaquettes once they release the ones I want...
4. Few MR pieces like AT-AT and the Falcon next year
5. Few Attakus pieces (1/5 scale is as small as I will go)

That's it...I still have some 12 inch Sideshow pieces I need to get rid of.

Yes, I still plan on buying the AT-AT, Arnold T-850, and my Queen Aliens bust will be here soon. :)

Okay, went all over their site and not only couldn't find a price, but couldn't figure out now to order. I guess I don't meet the IQ requirement to be a cinemaquette owner. :x

Dave, the prices are:

T-X: $1000
T-850 (Arnold): $1200
T-800 (Endo): $1500

I may just have to "settle" and get the SS 1/4 Endo later this year, and pray that they announce an Arnold version 1/4 at SDCC.

Actually, I think I am going to hold off until Sideshow announces the 1/4 Arnold.

I own the Attakus Terminator and have the 1/4 endoskeleton on order.

$1200 is a LOT of money and the shotgun looks REALLY cheap IMO.

Okay, at SDCC last year I would have sworn the 850 (Arnold) was less than $1,000. Guess I'll wait for the SSC one after all (if there's going to be one).

I'm just waiting on the Indiana Jones Cinemaquette.:p .. We should be seeing photo's of it at the end of the year.

I'm hoping they have something new to display at SDCC. They had the 3 Terminator figures there last year, but they've shown nothing new for a year.

I'm just waiting on the Indiana Jones Cinemaquette.

Aren't we all. I imagine that will be their best seller, since no other companies are currently producing high end Indy figures/statues. Master Replicas is bringing out a few things next year, and this would look incredible with those.

At these prices I needn't even consider them. Hopefully SS will produce a Premium Indy... I'd be surprised if they didn't really.

Year SS need to get the Indiana Jones license. I would probably get a 24inch Indy statue from SS over the Cinemaquette. it would be a lot cheaper and probably as good.

Well let's hope SS makes Indy!

Actually, being 1/4 scale, Indy would be 18 inches, not 24 inches. The Cinemaquette should be 24 inches.

Back