Medicom Hannibal Lecter and Saw

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nash

Super Freak
Reaction score
613240924a9969b4afaolk9.jpg

612552441be657daf70ovg9.jpg

I hope they include his handcart and mask (like MacFar) or that fig is kind of meaningless as it is the only time he is dressed like that in the film... prepped with mask in Baltimore and presented to Sen Martin at the private hangar in Tennesse.. "Love your suit"

Before, he wore prison Overalls and sneaks...

After, White T shirt and Hospital pants, Shelby County Courthouse

Then Police Outfit(escape)

Finally, wig, hat, blazer, etc in the tropics (last call to Clarice)

I'll be all over Hannibal, though if they don't make it with the mask, like pjam said, that'll be a waste. I will say I'll deffinately be buying some sort of clothes to have him in his captive suit, that blue prison outfit ala Silence and Red Dragon is defining of Hannibal for me.

I'm sure they'll include the mask but still he only appeared dressed like that when he was carted off for transfer to Shelby County...

maybe so but that outfit is the most memorable one out of the others you described. to me anyway. good choice by Medi, as long as they have his mask to go with him.

also, when else will you have a figure with a straight jacket!? that is just too cool.

Looks interesting.

I have long wanted a Hannibal from that scene, mask and cart are essential.

The Medicom looks awesome, and the body will not be a problem since Anthony Hopkins is only about 5'8 1/2". So, the short body is a plus there.

Cheers,

Brad

I may just have to order that Hannibal (would be my first Medi item). I've wanted a 1:6 (well close enough :rolleyes: ) of Hannibal for a while now. The saw figure looks OK, but way to skinny and that pig head looks, well strange(r?).

Heck Hannibal might just be worth it for the cart!

You know, now that I'm past the initial, YAY Hannibal! phase, looking at that photo, I'm having a hard time seeing Anthony Hopkins in there, but the light most deffinately sucks as well, so I can't wait to see a properly lit image of this figure. I wonder if NECA and Medi chose this outfit simply to get the mask into the accessories. I absolutely love the mask, and I'd love to see someone make it 1:1 scale so I could own it, but you could always just throw the mask in as a nice bonus accessory with a better outfit choice.

Granted, it's a different film so maybe they couldn't have the license for it, but they could give us a cart and Mask while still giving us blue prison suit Hannibal if they made it for Red Dragon (and despite his age, Hopkins would look like Silence Hannibal if it were possible so the figure would be right)

4653978.jpg

Thinking a little too, I want the blue prison suit, and then somehow I want a scale prison cell for him to display in.

I would pay $100 for hannibal IF he came with his mask and cart. Saw looks too skinny though. Maybe if he was cheaper and/or came with Billy and bike. I would rather have seen Sideshow get Hannibal though because of the likeness, but with the mask on it wouldn't matter much for this version. A blue jumpsuit one though would need Sideshow treatment.

May soon be time to get some blue/grey overalls, that was the Iconic Lecter to me, wouldn't mind seeing him in a white t and pants with a baton either.

And yeah, no cart or mask and this guy is meaningless, again, the only time he appeared in that outfit...

Back