TOYS2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nash

Super Freak
Reaction score
Figured I'd post this here since most people who buy from Toys2 post in this forum.

Anyways, does anyone have a direct email to someone at Toys2 because I want to cancel an order that I have with them, but using the customer service form on their website does no good. No one seems to reply to that one.
Thanks!

customizerwannabe said:
Tel: 905-470-0007
I used to call, until I had an extra $20 charge on my telephone bill.

It appears to be a normal US number, but you get charged international rates because it's a canadian number.

pjam said:
Just email them then, Eric always responds to my emails...

do you just email them using the form on the website or do you have eric's direct email addy? if so could I have it pls?

You know they charge 10% of the TOTAL order if you cancel your pre-order they will charge you. I actually have an order I was thinking about cancelling but not sure if it is worth paying the $25 cancellation fee.

I canceled a preorder with them a while ago no charges even though thats what it states.(he said there will be no charges and there wasn't)

dekadentdave said:
You know they charge 10% of the TOTAL order if you cancel your pre-order they will charge you. I actually have an order I was thinking about cancelling but not sure if it is worth paying the $25 cancellation fee.

yeah bro, its actually ivan drago that i was going to cancel. do you think i should?

I was actually going to cancel my Drago and Creed bacause I need the money for ComiCon. I could save about $30 ordering them from Sideshow but the cancellation fee pretty much cancels out the savings but it's a pay-now or pay-later thing. I still haven't decided if I should or not.

The 10% fee only applies to items not yet in stock, at least that's how it was explained to me over the phone//

And nash, I use the email provided on the site. Eric (Owner) is an awesome guy... I'm sure he'll get back to you within a couple days

I have bought from Eric before, and I was completely satisfied. Great service and a great guy. I had no issues when I cancelled an order once before. I wasn't charged or anything.

I once had some problems cancelling a SST Sith Anakin... folks over at Toys2 sent it even though I had cancelled it and then I never got a refund, even though I shipped it all the way back...
Eric wrote saying that he'd refunded my cc, but I never got the money.
And then he just stopped answering my mails.

yup ive probably emailed them about 10 times in the past using that customer service page on their website. Not once did i get a reply.

So i'll try it again , but somehow I have a feeling they dont answer that email very much.

anyone know if any toy2 staff or owner posts on this forum? what's their support email? their website isn't loading and it's too damn slow. i emailed 3 times already using their contact page at their site but still no response.

pls. help me if you know how to contact toys2. calling them is not an option coz i'm not in the states. thanks.

Last edited:
Wow. I dunno, unless they show preferential treatment to certain people thats all news to me. I've never had a problem with them and I've bought I dunno how many figures from them now. Gotten a response to every email whether through the website form or just using their customer service address. I cancelled my Iron Man Mark II and was charged the 10% as I expected and had come to terms with - I'd already paid for that late last year. At the same time I also cancelled Enterbay David Palmer and they did not charge me the 10% for that. They do make exceptions on the 10% cancellation fee thing particularly if you're a repeat customer.

The cancellation fee doesn't bother me that much - the site warns about it. I'm also not in the habit of cancelling all that much. Iron man and Palmer were exceptions where I think I ordered based on hype but deep down I should have known I didn't really need them in my collection. Everything else I have on preorder with Toys2 is a must - things I will not cancel unless I suddenly lose my job which isn't going to happen as its a nice cushy family business.

@a-dev lucky you :)

another question is why is their website so super slow?

@a-dev lucky you :)

another question is why is their website so super slow?

I know it. I was lucky to be born into a family that happens to have a long established business to its name. And as I said i've been lucky with toys2 so far.

The site is loading at normal speed for me right now by the way.

Back