• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Eli needs an Exclusive Cap- Please Help!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Loki said:
:lecture This is why we order then decide if we want it later.
:rock:rock:rock
Eli if you aren't already on the wait list get on it. You never know.

Thanks Rory! :)

And Banny I have been on ages and trust me I preordered Cap back in October 2006. Normally I like going for the exclusive.

But I wimped out originally because Monk said the magnet that attaches Wolverine's head to the torso, fell off. I was afraid this would happen to the exclusive Cap. But it was like a one time situation. Bah! Whatever the case, I am hoping I can make up for a mistake that could hopefully be corrected.

March 23 date.. CONVERT! THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!

hehe Kidding Jesus. I would never ask you to help me like that.

*looks out for a big thunder cloud over his house*

Eli26 said:

Jesus is out for his own Cap exclusive. Maybe try Satan?:emperor

Eli, it's so tough to tell if that will convert or not. March 1 conversions just happened this week :D , but I think a lot of people got on between then and your date due to the 'Death of' issue. Normally I'd say you were good with your wait list, but not so sure about this one.

Best of luck bro.

El Roranous said:
Wow, it's weird to see your old picture back as your avatar Chris. :rock

Well I got to see my pup last weekend and I wanted people to be reminded that we still need a Shaak Ti.

But we must first focus on getting Eli his Exclusive Cap!!!

Eli26 said:
Thanks Rory! :)

And Banny I have been on ages and trust me I preordered Cap back in October 2006. Normally I like going for the exclusive.

But I wimped out originally because Monk said the magnet that attaches Wolverine's head to the torso, fell off. I was afraid this would happen to the exclusive Cap. But it was like a one time situation. Bah! Whatever the case, I am hoping I can make up for a mistake that could hopefully be corrected.

I hope you get one, from reading this thread it sounds like it might convert.
I have fingers and toes crossed for you
x :D

I'm assuming that a lot of the hype over Cap's death has simmered as of late. Are the comics still selling for a lot on ebay? I haven't even checked.

I bet there's still a good chance at a conversion. Good luck Eli!

Thanks again guys!

What a great next couple of weeks!

Green Hulk PF

GG Slave Leia

Captain America PF

Captain America PF (exclusive) *potentially

:D

El Roranous said:
$$$$$:horror :google :lol $$$$$$

Well, the Caps will be taken care of. But yeah the Hulk is a big undertaking.

But I decided if I am going to get him, now is the time to do it.

I'll try and get every Marvel PF - Doom. No way I wanna spend a grand or more on that. I have many other pieces I want before I even go there. Heck, I would sooner invest into a CM than pay that for a Doom PF!

Not to say I don't love the Doom. He rocks, but so out of my price range.

Eli, if you haven't gotten a Cap yet, you might want to consider dangling some trade fodder for one :rotfl

I have no idea what SideShow Freaks want. I have lots of cool stuff, but I am not too keen on parting with and that I am okay of letting go, would not garner me a Cap'.

I would definitely trade a Regular Captain America PF and money for a Exclusive! :)

Back