PDA

View Full Version : Dream Warrior Freddy

buffy-collector
06-22-2007, 04:05 PM
If any one in the uk would want a Freddy please pm me an offer,its been removed from box but I still have box.

EVILFACE
06-22-2007, 04:51 PM
Does he not get along with the Buffy dolls?

buffy-collector
06-23-2007, 03:43 PM
Nope,im putting them into storage too lol,so the only thing on display is pf buffy.

occulum
06-23-2007, 04:42 PM
need space for more mirrors huh?

Shai
06-24-2007, 01:47 AM
I heard he's putting a tanning machine in his bedroom.

buffy-collector
06-24-2007, 02:53 PM
No I need my room to look modern and trendy,which it wont with dolls everywere.Besides I can spend the money on better stuff like clothes ect.I dont need any more mirrors theres enough.

pixletwin
06-24-2007, 04:25 PM
No I need my room to look modern and trendy,which it wont with dolls everywere.Besides I can spend the money on better stuff like clothes ect.I dont need any more mirrors theres enough.

What particle of personality did you once possess which inspired you to join this board? :lol

buffy-collector
06-25-2007, 02:42 AM
I used to like dolls every were,but since we moved house and I've got my room all nice the collectibles just make it look childish,so stick them under the bed and walla.Someone said I had no personality the other day,but I hate him so.....I've got tuns of it really though.

BDboystoys
06-25-2007, 03:41 AM
I used to like dolls every were,but since we moved house and I've got my room all nice the collectibles just make it look childish,so stick them under the bed and walla.Someone said I had no personality the other day,but I hate him so.....I've got tuns of it really though.

I just thought you were peculiar, but you are such a superficial self absorbed ass hole.
The ignorance of some people is crazy.:confused:

buffy-collector
06-25-2007, 05:02 AM
Why am I Superficial?What have i ever said to you .Im not self absorbed.Omg like god.

BDboystoys
06-25-2007, 05:28 AM
Why am I Superficial?What have i ever said to you .Im not self absorbed.Omg like god.

How? Your obsession with being beautiful to the point where it will kill you, your constant need to look hot for other people and my god you want to be Paris Hilton man:confused:
Grow up and be you for who you are, not for what others think of you. Stop idling over tragic celebrity status. One day you'll wake up and realise your a shell.
I usually dont get involved with these things but the way you act on this board just frustrates me deeply.

buffy-collector
06-25-2007, 05:48 AM
I dont want to be paris hilton I want to be on her,theres a difference.I like paris for what she does thats it.
Whats wrong with wanting to be hot for others?

Why is it a bad thing to sit in a mirror perfecting yourself so you can out and all the skinny girls want youthen?

BadMoon
06-25-2007, 06:12 AM
LOL! Is this conversation actually happening right now? :monkey4

Shai
06-25-2007, 06:44 AM
BC = PIMPLE BOY.

bagelsncheesey
06-25-2007, 06:45 AM
this is hilarious :lol

LIKE, OMG!~!~!~!

and Freddy isn't a "doll". :rolleyes:

buffy-collector
06-25-2007, 06:47 AM
Whats a pimple?a zit?Ew like I'd have them I was lucky I never suffered from acne.

The mirror is everyones best friends it talks to you.freddy is a doll lol.

bagelsncheesey
06-25-2007, 06:51 AM
Tonner makes dolls, and you sound like you should be collecting those :monkey1

bagelsncheesey
06-25-2007, 06:59 AM
OMG...BUFFY COLLECTOR...YOU'VE JUST BEEN SCREWED !!!!!

NEVER HAD A ZIT ????

WELL YESTERDAY, YOU MISS OUR LITTLE CHAT ON YOUR FITNESS THREAD BEFORE IT GOT DELETED.....A MEMBER HERE FOUND WHAT YOU ARE BUYING ON EBAY.....

Acne GetAway/The Best Brand for Acne/Only Herb

&

Blackhead / Black Head Whitehead, Acne Spot Zit remover

HERES YOUR USER ID DUMBASS....SHAUN2430 !!!!

AND THE STUFF YOUR BUYING IS RIDICULOUS:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=shaun2430&ftab=AllFeedback

NOW GET AWAY.... PIMPLE BOY !!!!:monkey4 :lol :lol

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THAT IS WHY SHAI IS THE FUUUKKING MAN!!!!
:rock :rock :rock :lol :lol :lol

buffy-collector
06-25-2007, 07:00 AM
erm so it doesnt mean I have pimples lol,it just means i dont want them.

Im scared **** of getting one,I know everyone gets one but still I use also sorts to make sure i dont get them lol.Shai have you ever had a girlfriend?Well my girlfriend says you probs out cos no girl gos out with guys who collect dolls........

lol :D you guys are a joke

buffy-collector
06-25-2007, 07:02 AM
Also im not called shaun,thats my dad,and the stuff if for my little bro,i just use it to prevent.

bagelsncheesey
06-25-2007, 07:03 AM
Well my girlfriend says you probs out cos no girl gos out with guys who collect dolls........

riiiiiiiight... which is why i'm married to a hot chick, you dumbass.

and once again, Tonner makes dolls. sounds like your bag o chips man.

Shai
06-25-2007, 07:03 AM
:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

Got You, Pimple boy.....

:monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4

buffy-collector
06-25-2007, 07:04 AM
I dont want tonner i dont buy sideshow no more,i dont want any dolls.No of them look good anyway lol.Just spend the money on clothes....

You got no one lol,does that look like my account?Im called Matt,its my dads so.....

Shai
06-25-2007, 07:06 AM
I dont want tonner i dont buy sideshow no more,i dont want any dolls.No of them look good anyway lol.Just spend the money on clothes....

You got no one lol,does that look like my account?Im called Matt,its my dads so.....

Than Why are you coming on these boards ????

buffy-collector
06-25-2007, 07:08 AM
Because you guys are so funny lol.And I still collect buffy pfs(all 2 of them

BadMoon
06-25-2007, 07:12 AM
erm so it doesnt mean I have pimples lol,it just means i dont want them.

Im scared **** of getting one,I know everyone gets one but still I use also sorts to make sure i dont get them lol.Shai have you ever had a girlfriend?Well my girlfriend says you probs out cos no girl gos out with guys who collect dolls........

Yes you are right. And I guess being a Buffy fan is that much more manly. LOL! :monkey3

buffy-collector
06-25-2007, 07:13 AM
Maybe itss not completely manly but I like it for smgs hottness,if it wasnt for her I would not watch it.

BadMoon
06-25-2007, 07:16 AM
Maybe itss not completely manly but I like it for smgs hottness,if it wasnt for her I would not watch it.

Oh! So now do you watch it with you left hand or your right? :monkey3

buffy-collector
06-25-2007, 07:18 AM
What ya mean?Im left handed?

bagelsncheesey
06-25-2007, 07:19 AM
Oh! So now do you watch it with you left hand or your right? :monkey3

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Shai
06-25-2007, 07:20 AM
:lol :lol :lol ...he doesnt even understand.

BadMoon
06-25-2007, 07:20 AM
What ya mean?Im left handed?

Well at least you admit it! :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

EVILFACE
06-25-2007, 07:23 AM
How old are you if you are using daddy's ebay?

buffy-collector
06-25-2007, 07:26 AM
What do mean?My parents give me all there money.Im a brat really.

bagelsncheesey
06-25-2007, 07:28 AM
:lol :lol :lol :lol :duh :duh :stick

BDboystoys
06-25-2007, 08:49 AM
:lol :rotfl :lol :rotfl
Oh my ****ing god. And you ACTUALLY wonder what the hell im talking about. If you really are for real, then youre a complete joke. Although I do get the impression you would be some sad little twerp pretending to be someone else to escape from their lives or peruse some sick superficial fantasy. I mean no one can be as shallow and dim as you present youself...can they? If so its no wonder the world is spiralling into madness. Seriously...Paris Hilton:lol
And you lost all credit in my books. I thought you had some form of human normality, before you mentioned you only watched Buffy since SMG is hot, because THAT is beyond abysmally tragic.

EDIT: Wait a second, if you only watch Buffy for SMG's hottness...that means you only bought the statue of her to...:yuck

buffy-collector
06-25-2007, 03:16 PM
Ew no i like get you now...No I wouldnt have liked buffy if not for smg,so im thankful shes hot or otherwise i would not have seen buffy which is a great show.I prefer friends though now.....

You guys carnt talk you like starwars.

I do not present myself this is me,im shallow,im hot,im spoilt,im a brat,im dim and i get what ever i want and deserve to.My moto is "im better than all":cool:

lurtz001
06-25-2007, 03:43 PM
I can see why this thread is in the horror section !!!!!!!!!!!

Batty
06-25-2007, 03:54 PM
All BC's threads end up as train wrecks. What great reading! :lol

BDboystoys
06-25-2007, 04:58 PM
Can BC pleease get banned, and leave us all in peace. He's useless and an annoyance to collectors.

Shai
06-25-2007, 05:02 PM
Can BC pleease get banned, and leave us all in peace. He's useless and an annoyance to collectors.

Word.........

hairlesswookiee
07-02-2007, 11:16 AM
i thought he was a chick??