Dream Warrior Freddy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buffy-collector

Super Freak
Reaction score
If any one in the uk would want a Freddy please pm me an offer,its been removed from box but I still have box.

I heard he's putting a tanning machine in his bedroom.

No I need my room to look modern and trendy,which it wont with dolls everywere.Besides I can spend the money on better stuff like clothes ect.I dont need any more mirrors theres enough.

buffy-collector said:
No I need my room to look modern and trendy,which it wont with dolls everywere.Besides I can spend the money on better stuff like clothes ect.I dont need any more mirrors theres enough.

What particle of personality did you once possess which inspired you to join this board? :lol

I used to like dolls every were,but since we moved house and I've got my room all nice the collectibles just make it look childish,so stick them under the bed and walla.Someone said I had no personality the other day,but I hate him so.....I've got tuns of it really though.

buffy-collector said:
I used to like dolls every were,but since we moved house and I've got my room all nice the collectibles just make it look childish,so stick them under the bed and walla.Someone said I had no personality the other day,but I hate him so.....I've got tuns of it really though.

I just thought you were peculiar, but you are such a superficial self absorbed ass hole.
The ignorance of some people is crazy.:confused:

buffy-collector said:
Why am I Superficial?What have i ever said to you .Im not self absorbed.Omg like god.

How? Your obsession with being beautiful to the point where it will kill you, your constant need to look hot for other people and my god you want to be Paris Hilton man:confused:
Grow up and be you for who you are, not for what others think of you. Stop idling over tragic celebrity status. One day you'll wake up and realise your a shell.
I usually dont get involved with these things but the way you act on this board just frustrates me deeply.

I dont want to be paris hilton I want to be on her,theres a difference.I like paris for what she does thats it.
Whats wrong with wanting to be hot for others?

Why is it a bad thing to sit in a mirror perfecting yourself so you can out and all the skinny girls want youthen?

Whats a pimple?a zit?Ew like I'd have them I was lucky I never suffered from acne.

The mirror is everyones best friends it talks to you.freddy is a doll lol.

Shai Hulud said:
OMG...BUFFY COLLECTOR...YOU'VE JUST BEEN SCREWED !!!!!

NEVER HAD A ZIT ????

WELL YESTERDAY, YOU MISS OUR LITTLE CHAT ON YOUR FITNESS THREAD BEFORE IT GOT DELETED.....A MEMBER HERE FOUND WHAT YOU ARE BUYING ON EBAY.....

Acne GetAway/The Best Brand for Acne/Only Herb

&

Blackhead / Black Head Whitehead, Acne Spot Zit remover

HERES YOUR USER ID DUMBASS....SHAUN2430 !!!!

AND THE STUFF YOUR BUYING IS RIDICULOUS:

https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=shaun2430&ftab=AllFeedback

NOW GET AWAY.... PIMPLE BOY !!!!:monkey4 :lol :lol

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THAT IS WHY SHAI IS THE FUUUKKING MAN!!!!
:rock :rock :rock :lol :lol :lol

erm so it doesnt mean I have pimples lol,it just means i dont want them.

Im scared **** of getting one,I know everyone gets one but still I use also sorts to make sure i dont get them lol.Shai have you ever had a girlfriend?Well my girlfriend says you probs out cos no girl gos out with guys who collect dolls........

lol :D you guys are a joke

Back