Other forums

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

dstephan

Hey kids,

Just wanted to find out - what other forums do you visit on line to get your collectibles fix? Just curious.

SS Freaks Board - 99.7%
Statue Forum - .1%
Lord of the Rings Guide - .1%
Shadow and Flame - .1%

Seriously. This board was, is, and will be my "home base",
because I feel 100% comfortable with all but one or two here,
and the board layout here is very simple and easy to navigate.
Other boards seem to be to big or to unfocused for my preference.
I want to know and see only specific things, and it all is right HERE. :D

Edit: Chucks board rocks btw - same general setup as here.
I just don't have time to go to many other boards, otherwise
I'd certainly be there much more.

Thanks JS - I'm not fishing for feedback really. I'm just curious where else everyone visits.

Here, Shadow and Flame, and Core Planets (A Missouri and Kansas Star Wars Site).

My list would be quite long, but I toggle between here and statueforum most often, but I have about 20 other forums I post on daily...

SSF forum
rebel scum forum
Klipsch forum
AVS forum
SataliteGuys forum
DPReview forum (digital photography) GREAT BTW!
Bimmerfest BMW forum
E90fanatics BMW forum

There are more I think but thats all I can think of right now.

Jesse

Other than here.......hmmmmm,
OSP
MWD
OSW
OSAFB
the Sandbox
the Batcave
Fantasy Net
Fuzzheadquarters
EchoTeam HQ
the Trenches
Rebelscum
the Clubhouse
Statue Forum
SuperheroHype! Boards
Pota DG....
I'm sure there's a few others.

I usually post only at this board but, I regularly lurk at Classic Horror Film Board, Universal Monster Army/Reserve, and DC Direct. I've also been known to occasionally eavesdrop at Palisades Toys, BTVSFigs, Men With Dolls, and Simpsons Collector Sector.

swt.gif

I just don't have the time to visit a lot of boards, so I mostly hang out here. When I do visit other boards, the most common are Shadow and Flame, Statue Forum, and LOTRG. I visit a few other boards, but only rarely.

Eternalcollector forum
SS Freaks forum
BtVs Figs forum

theyre the only ones i really go to. theyre great and simple forums and everyone there are great.

This one, LOTRGuide and just recently Chucks shadow and flame forum. Not really sure why I need three forums or how I get the time to see them all but hey ho!

The only other fourm I visit is the Simpsons Collector Sector, mostly the androids dungeon section now that WoS is over.

FrankenFan, what do you go by there? I go by KampKrustyBrant. If your not, join! :wave

Any guesses why I don't go by Sideshow Brant or something similar here? :p

Buttmunch:

I haven't posted there since the heyday of the WoS line and, even then, just a handful of times. I still check in about every week or so just to keep current with all things Simpsons.

I went by kgsk. Here's my avatar:

krtsmpzng.gif

-statueforum is number 1 for me
-#2 is Freaks
-#3 RPF
-#4 rebelscum

other forums:
avsforum
altbinarieshdtv.com forums
psp hackers forum

I think that's about it....

I'm here mostly, but I also post over at One Sixth Warriors every now and then.
The Boards I regularly lurk at are:
Men with Dolls forum
The Clubhouse (I've been meaning to post there but never got around to it, Sorry Ironman)
Star Wars Customs
Rebel Scum forum
Spawn forum
I occasionally lurk at:
Azog's Collection forum
The Sixth Division forum
Newsarama forum
Fwoosh forum

I find this forum fills all my needs, and my time. I also check a local forum, Ozfigures, but not many there seem to be into 1/6 figures, more the smaller action figures. I would hope most information gets spread around, and this forum has Sideshow interaction, great peeps, dealers and comps.

I visit a number of forums. Mostly only read nowadays at MWD and the Sixth Division. This is my principle non-military place to go. I get a lot of non-Dragon news here and can commune with people who like dollies that don't always have machineguns.
If you's guy's are interested in military subjects and especially modelling in 1/6th including vehicles, you might want to visit www.sixtharmygroup.com/portal and see what's doing. It's a pretty friendly board, and interesting.

Back