AvP2 Hybrid (Predalien)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks pretty cool... nice blending of some pred features. Could definitely be a sweet-ass offering from Hot Toys :rock

It's still to be seen whether this is leggit, but ti does look good.
Only thing I don't like is the way they went back to the "dog-legs".

I really like it! Much better than the design on the AVP game. Just as I would imagine it, sans the dog legs. But maybe they will fix that. I really do like it a lot, would love to have a figure of it. Hope it's legit. :rock

splat3_white02.gif
splat3_white02.gif
splat3_white02.gif
splat3_white02.gif
splat3_white02.gif
splat3_white02.gif
splat3_white02.gif
splat3_white02.gif
splat3_white02.gif
splat3_white02.gif

Interesting look. I do like it better then any other depiction of the Predalien I've seen. Sucks that this will undoubtedly happen in the modern day though if they're continuing the story line from the first movie.

I think the design looks pretty cool. I guess we do need to go in some new directions. After all, how many movies can we get just Aliens and just Preds now. Before long, we'll start seeing the likes of those old toys, Bull-Aliens and the like! :lol
And what ever happens, don't show P!tu the new shots! :rotfl

Or give him a Kleenex!

EDIT: Just read over at the Hive that this isn't the design used in the movie, although it's similar.

Here's the quote from AvPGalaxy:

"Now, the directors didn't use this maquette. The company, 3DCustomFoam, actually made it with the intent of working on AvP2. They showed it to ADI and they liked it apparently, but the company never heard back from ADI. Presumably because they already had their own idea/designs for the Predalien. That said, we were told a while ago, that this design is similar to the one they used in AvP2. That's all I can say for now..."

Last edited:
figuremasterles said:
I think the design looks pretty cool. I guess we do need to go in some new directions. After all, how many movies can we get just Aliens and just Preds now. Before long, we'll start seeing the likes of those old toys, Bull-Aliens and the like! :lol
And what ever happens, don't show P!tu the new shots! :rotfl
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl come on!! i wanna see!!!

Back