Excellent Price For SS Green Goblin - Sorry, Link Fixed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done on that price, it proves if you hold your nerve you can get some real bargains on ebay. You have to be prepared to lose out a lot to score a deal that good though.

Holy smokes man! Amazing! I have one on pre-order from killertoys, maybe I should have been looking on eBay. :p

The seller has been very communicative, and has a long history selling such collectables.

Hopefully everything will go smoothly.

Anybody know when Sideshow plans on shipping this item?

B.

Great grab. One of those ones where the title was missing a few key words...like STATUE. lol My search missed it.:thud At least you got a great deal!

Yeah...I noticed your post count passed mine so figured I'd better get started up again. lol

I just picked this up from BigBadToyStore for $168 shipped! :horror

OMG is this a fantastic piece. I was blown away when I opened it. I can't believe how fantastic and detailed it is. Fantastic job Sideshow!!!! :bow

greengoblin.jpg

The link doesnt help me, says its been removed. How about just spilling the beans and telling us how much in your post.

$168 :horror That's incredible Fritz. You lucky lucky b@$t.

Last edited:
creecher said:
The link doesnt help me, says its been removed. How about just spilling the beans and telling us how much in your post.

$168 :horror That's incredible Fritz. You lucky lucky b@$t.

LOL Creech, the auctions are from 6 months ago and have since been removed.
A bit of a resurection of an old thread.... gotta love that search function.

BTW I got mine from BBTS for $168 shipped as well........ :D

Jesse

Thanks for warping me back to reality Jesse.

And :horror you're another lucky b@$t. I wish retailers over here had some competition so I could get my hands on items like this one. I did get me a 1/6 Dog Soldier Cheyenne Warrior, from the BBTS sale, and I'm very happy about that.

:banana

great price! but is it me or is Gobby'e clothes way too blue rather than purple?

just the pics?
it is just the pics. I had one of these and when I took a picture of it, it came out the exact same way. His clothes are all the same color purple.

Mookeylama said:
great price! but is it me or is Gobby'e clothes way too blue rather than purple?

just the pics?

It's the picture. I was too excited to do my usual setup so I just took a quick picture using the flash. :eek:

Also, there's a couple nibs broken and repaired crappily on the engine on the back with a bad silver color that doesn't match the exisitng paint. However, it's an easy fix and for what I paid, I'm very happy.

Back