• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Xmen Vs Sentinel #1 Reg or Exc

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adoptedscot

You wish it, I dish it...
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all,

In the next month or so I will have the money to pay for one of these bad boys, so I'm just putting the feelers out early with the hope my fellow freaks can help me find one.
Please help me, as some of you know I have been looking for one of these for a long time now....I need one :D

So if you are thinking of selling or know anyone who is please please let me know.

Many thanks as always for your help
Take care for now
Shell
x :D

Shell,

I'll sell you mine for..."One Billion Dollars!"

dr_evil_1.jpg

Ill :D

Seriously, good luck on your search, this statue ROCKS! :rock

The ill Jedi said:
Shell,

I'll sell you mine for..."One Billion Dollars!"

dr_evil_1.jpg

Ill :D

:lol :lol :lol nice one! he he. that made me giggle.
Thanks ill,must get one so fingers crossed for me

Nevermind Rory, I do that all the time!. Yep I'm in the good ol' UK . You sure you not wanna sell?? :D :monkey3
x

Adoptedscot said:
*bows* Thank you, thank you.

I will keep my eyes out for you and bump your thread often! Everyone here was really helpful when I was looking for mine, I'm sure you'll score one. Just don't spend the money! :rock

The ill Jedi said:
*bows* Thank you, thank you.

I will keep my eyes out for you and bump your thread often! Everyone here was really helpful when I was looking for mine, I'm sure you'll score one. Just don't spend the money! :rock

Thanks pal, thats great. Thanks very much :duff :rock
x

Adoptedscot said:

Nevermind Rory, I do that all the time!. Yep I'm in the good ol' UK . You sure you not wanna sell?? :D :monkey3
x
I am 100% positive that I don't want to sell. It's my favorite Vs. piece...probably favorite Marvel piece. Good luck man, this one is worth it. :rock

El Roranous said:
I am 100% positive that I don't want to sell. It's my favorite Vs. piece...probably favorite Marvel piece. Good luck man, this one is worth it. :rock

well if you change your mind lemme know......:monkey3,:D

Ive not seen it in person but wanted it for the longest time.I'll keep searching, no worries.
Thanks again
x

A few weeks ago a toy store here had a regular one.
I don´t remember the price (it wasn´t cheap though....), but if you like I can see if they still have it.

Portugueezer said:
A few weeks ago a toy store here had a regular one.
I don´t remember the price (it wasn´t cheap though....), but if you like I can see if they still have it.

Hiya,

Yes please, that would be very kind, thank you! :duff
Shell
x :D

Portugueezer said:
Cool!

As soon as I know something I´ll let you know!:D

Take care

Thats great, thank you so much, lemme know how much it is if they still have it
thanks again
x

Last edited:
The ill Jedi said:
Shell, I was just about to PM you about Portugeezer, hope you guys can work something out!

Thanks for that but things didnt work out.

Thanks for all your help though.
Shell
x

Back