Palisades has liscense for Angel PalZ

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Aerosmith

I know some of you collect the Buffy Palz so I thoght id post this here. This was announced at WW Chicago. Ken Lilly said they will probably be Boxed sets.

77_1_b.JPG

YAY! :banana Hopefully Sideshow will have an annoucment like this pretty soon. :dance

Hopefully Sideshow will have an annoucment like this pretty soon. :dance

There are a ton of characters from Angel that I'd like more than any Buffy character, however I'd like to see them fill in the Buffy ranks before embarking on the good ship Angel.
However Lorne, Illyria, 2 gun Wes, Conner, Holtz, Sarjon(sp?), Jasmine would all be great figures. And it doubles our chances of getting a Cordy. (Although my chances for "large & in charge" evil Cordy are probably still nil.)

But they'd have to do an Angel figure which we already have lots of. However there are a few Angel variants that I'd like to have -

Boxer Rebellion Angel :ted
'50s Angel (okay, not so much)
yellow shirt Angel from the Jasmine arc?

Having trouble thinking of cool Angel variants...
:angel

Dorky-dancing, crazy-grin Angel from Cordy's party (in season 1, I think) would be pretty sweet. :p

There you go Gil - that's a good Angel variant. But isn't exactly representational of Angel throughout the series.

But it can be a transformation for the figure from that season. That is assuming they do them like the Buffy figures. (i.e. by season and with the transformations) Over al, Il love that they got Angel. Love the Show and I love Palz. I Have every one made from the Buffy line, and can't wait to add the Angel characters to my collection.

673358.gif
673358.gif
673358.gif
673358.gif
673358.gif

I have all the Palz, but I'm growing cool on them. Having the Judge as the same size as Oz is just...wrong.

Scale from figure to figure doesnt really bother me with the palz. Just happy to get the variety of figures. Scale doesn't bother me in the SS 12" line either when you are comparing figure to figure, but it does when say for example someone's head is way too big for the body. Ideally I would prefer in scale, but at this point I'll take what I can get.

I agree with Dave on this one, although I wouldn't really want another "Angel" figure I would certainly buy most of his associates.
I would, however, prefer a completion of the Buffy line first with at least a Giles and a Cordy and a few more monsters (vamp Darla!!!!) for Frankenfan!

If youre talking about the Angel Palz in the bag, it was a giveaway at WW Chicago at some party.

Those bastards...they didn't let me know they were doing a party at Chicago. I wouldn't have actually stayed, since I wanted to get home, but an invite from those *&^%$# would have been nice.

Michael
MWC
and now I have to get one of those through some other means

Having trouble thinking of cool Angel variants...
And, therein lies the rub (for me) for a 1/6 Angel line. I'd be in for the monsters and demons but, like TVDude, I've met my self-imposed Angel figure quota. Nor am I particularly interested in the rest of the Angel Investigations team. Count me in for Illyria, though.

But, back to the Angel PALz: Since they are reportedly being released in box sets rather than episode-specific waves of individual figures like Buffy, a series of Angel-related figures is much more viable and can offer a greater variety of figures. Additionally, if the boxes follow suit with the recently released Monster and Gentlemen sets, they need not always have to include a figure of Angel, himself.

Regarding scale: I collect a bunch of other block-type figure lines and, it's pretty much a given that because of the interchangeable parts, relative scale is factored out.

vmprdrl.jpg

I'll buy all the Angels they want to throw at me, although the Mandy-singing '70s version would be tough.

But there are a lot of cool monsters in Angel, plus Illyria, Lorne, etc. Imagine having all the demons from the Black Hand (or whatever that group was called)?

As for Palz - I know scale isn't a question with block figures, but I do have a problem with it none the less.

I'm definitely there for Lorne, Illyria and all the great demons and monsters but, I really am maxed out on ol' broody brow.

But, hey: Never say never!

anyk_bnnr.jpg

Boy SS doing the Angel license would be a dream come true for me. I loved that show more than Buffy. My wife and I still have a running joke about Angel's cancellation. It goes something like this. We are watching some show put out by the WB. And my wife turns and says "They cancelled Angel for THIS?!?!" Two years later and I still cant believe the crap thats on TV in its place. Anyway here's just a quick list of what I would buy in a second.

Wes - Nerd and Badass versions
Cordilia
Gunn
Fred
Illyira
Lorne
Harmony
Hamilton
Lyndsey (sp?)
Darla
Any of the monsters of the week. They all rocked.
pipe dream.....Smile Time Angel in 1/6" scale.

Shawn

Maybe they will make an Puppet Angel. Thats the right scale and isnt just a plush toy. And actually looks like the puppet. :bliss

Guess they could make the ring. I don't remember what it was called, but the one that Spike was after. Made it so Vampires could go out in the day light,

Back