*NEW*.............NEXT WAVE OF UNLEASHED FIGURES

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

pitchin4eva

20050705_3_sm.jpg
20050705_2_sm.jpg
20050705_1_sm.jpg

Unbelievable! now hasblow is rehashing the unleashed, the chewy looks the same as the first, the red shocktrooper is the same pose as the clone trooper and the Han is the same pose as the stormtrooper.:dunno

Definately a bit dissapointed with these. They are nice and all, but like it has been mentioned, they seem more like re-hashes then new figures.

I love the UNLEASHED line of figures, they all ways look so brutal and dynamic. I've still not got any, yet though.:p

RS is also reporting that these 3 are the end of the line. The report states that the 7" unleashed line will end following these three and will be replaced by a 2" line.

I can't imagine a 2" line looking as good, but I'll obviously wait to pass judgement.

I'll definitely be picking this last set up as well, but would be more excited about them if the poses were more original.

Thats it............well you know at least for now.

"Hasbro updates today with more details and we've gotten word that these three figures will be the final wave and the end of the Unleashed line as we know it. "

>: Hablow you suck! >:
Ending this line will be a huge mistake. And ending it in favor of 2" figures is a bigger one.
They aren't total rehashes, one of the arms on Chewbacca has been re-sculpted and re-posed (yeah, I know it doesn't make it any better). I don't have the Clone Trooper out right now, but it seams almost identical as does Han.
What a very disappointing way to end the series. :(

I know, I think they had at least, a few more they could have released.:\

A 2" line. :rollin

That would seriously be the crappiest action figure line of all time. I think many of the Unleashed look really good, and are nice buys for those that collect them.

Yeah, the 2" line, would be a sure-fire, instant sell-out. I'm sure.:\ :bonk :bonk :\

:lol

I was thinking about this today, and came to realize that Hasblow is looking at Toy Biz's new line of Gashipon Marvel Figure Factory mini-statues, and is doing the same to cash in on some new perceptive craze. It's a Huge mistake though, I'd rather have a 7" statue then a cheap ass 2" statue any day.
I'm still >: about this.

Back