If Sideshow was only doing one more Star Wars figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If Sideshow were to only make one last SW figure, which should it be?

• Darth Vader

Votes: 70 75.3%
  • Storm / Clone Trooper

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Jango / Boba Fett

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Princess Leia as Jabba's Prisoner

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • C3PO and R2D2

Votes: 10 10.8%
  • No more?!? Feed me to the Rancor now!

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jedibear

Figuring it out
Staff member
Super Moderator
CF Supporter
Reaction score
If Sideshow announced tomorrow that they were only doing one more Star Wars figure, which one should it be?

• Darth Vader
  • Clone/Storm Trooper
  • Jango/Boba Fett
  • Princess Leia as Jabba's Prisoner
  • C3PO & R2D2
  • No more figures? Feed me to the Rancor now!

I went with Vader...

AOTC Obi-Wan

I know many weren't a fan of the mullet, but I really liked that appearance. I know many don't have one, but the Medicom Vader satisfies the need for an accurrate, high end Vader of this size, while it doesn't easily fit with the Sideshow lineup and I would like to see them take him on, my choice in this matter is based on getting a much desired figure for which there is no quality representation in this scale, and Hasbro's version, while nice, was a bit simplistic in sculpt and his costume was far from accurrate colors, actually, after swapping Plo's undershirt with Qui-Gon, I found Qui-Gon's tunic with Plo's undershirt is the perfect color combination for AOTC Obi-Wan's wardrobe.

Is this 1/6 scale or 1/4?

My vote would probably be Chewie, in either scale. There's more than enough Vader/Trooper/Fett stuff on the market (and done well) for my tastes. But Chewie needs his day in the sun in my opinion, particularly in the mixed-media department.

My 2nd vote would be a Gammorean Guard. :rock

Vader...oh, yeah.

If Sideshow was able to make a 1/6 Chewbacca, that would be second. But it doesn't look like that'll happen. :monkey2

r2d2 and c3p0 have yet to be done right and i would love to have both! chewbacca second and a pre-cyborg general grevious third.

Andy Bergholtz said:
Is this 1/6 scale or 1/4?

My vote would probably be Chewie, in either scale.....

I was going for strictly 1:6 on this poll...

Didn't think to add Chewie to the mix...I guess I was just remembering the panel at ClV mentioning he was a long way off....

lobot.jpg

Of all of those I'd have to go with Chewie. If I have to, I can live with my Medicom Vader and Stormtroopers - but Chewie needs some exposure.

I chose Vader, but REALLY I'd want an ESB Fatigues Luke. I think that is the one figure I most look forward too. Well tailored and accessorized! As much as I want the Farmboy appearance, what with all the other ANH figures and such, I'm dying for them to get around to the Bespin type Luke. Defintely my favorite version of him.

However if Chewbacca was an option, I'd take him in a heartbeat! Gotta have a Chewie!!!!

Darklord Dave said:
Of all of those I'd have to go with Chewie. If I have to, I can live with my Medicom Vader and Stormtroopers - but Chewie needs some exposure.

Medicoms are stunted compared to Sideshows. Who wants a Vader the same size as SSC Jedi Luke? And Chewie, no way in hell will Sideshow's look as good as Hurricanes. They'll probably end up looking like glorified Hasblows.

Back