The Bernie Wrightson's Frankenstein Bronze Bust who has them? sound off!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lcummins said:
Well officially, it was an edition size of 50, but the rumor is that only about 15 were ever made...
Nice. Also, what was the original price of it?

Bannister said:
Nice. Also, what was the original price of it?

This is a promotional post card for it...

Frankenstein13.jpg

Frankenstein14.jpg

I always loved Bernie artwork especially with Frankenstien. I would love for SS to do a Swamp Thing fashioned after his artwork. Maybe even Cain & Abel from House of Mystery.

lcummins said:
This is a promotional post card for it...

Frankenstein13.jpg

Frankenstein14.jpg
A simple $1650.00 would have been fine.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5
Actually thanks for posting those pics. I always like seeing promotional stuff like that.

Bannister said:
A simple $1650.00 would have been fine.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5
Actually thanks for posting those pics. I always like seeing promotional stuff like that.

I think we all got off topic :drool over Lonnie's Bronze.:lol What I was saying is those of you who would like Sideshow to make a Black & White one of this bust, Please sign this thread.:D

Thanks,
The Monster

The Monster said:
I think we all got off topic :drool over Lonnie's Bronze.:lol What I was saying is those of you who would like Sideshow to make a Black & White one of this bust, Please sign this thread.:D

Thanks,
The Monster
might wanna retitle the thread then :D

Indeed good luck. I sold that piece to Lonnie. I bought it back when SS was brand new and there was not even an internet. At the time SS also offered a resin blank of the sculpt and I've seen a few of those painted up over the years and they were nice indeed. I still have some of the promo posters that SS did featuring Wrightson's frankenstein model and drawings. Here is a promo flyer from 10 years ago....................................Larry

100_2657.jpg

100_2656.jpg

knewby said:
Indeed good luck. I sold that piece to Lonnie. I bought it back when SS was brand new and there was not even an internet. At the time SS also offered a resin blank of the sculpt and I've seen a few of those painted up over the years and they were nice indeed. I still have some of the promo posters that SS did featuring Wrightson's frankenstein model and drawings. Here is a promo flyer from 10 years ago....................................Larry

Hey Larry, long time no see! I haven't seen you post since Leatherface PF shipped. Are you getting any of the 1:1 Universal Monster busts?

Hey Lonnie....I havent ordered anything in the bust line from SS yet..nothing has blown me away.....yet.......

knewby said:
Hey Lonnie....I havent ordered anything in the bust line from SS yet..nothing has blown me away.....yet.......

:confused: Wait you are all saying 15, However the adds & this bust state 50 were produced where are the other 35?:confused: If their are only 15 that makes the edition size a lie. :rolleyes:

The Monster said:
:confused: Wait you are all saying 15, However the adds & this bust state 50 were produced where are the other 35?:confused: If their are only 15 that makes the edition size a lie. :rolleyes:

Sideshow DOES NOT tell lies so therefore there has to be 35 more out there somewhere.

Back