PF Angel: When?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope so too. But whatever they do, the Spike PF has set the bar pretty high. I expect something at least as good for Angel.

I am amazed that there are still a few Spike pieces left at Sideshow. How is that possible? :confused:

Will they make another Buffy/Angel PF based on the dismal sales of the Spike PF? Yes Buffy sold well, but she is Buffy. Spike has a big fan base and was nicer than the Buffy (from the prototype shots given) and you could probably still get his exclusive on the waitlist. The regular Spike will sell for a fraction on eBay like your Logans and Scarface PFs. Think 125-150 USD.

They've already said an Angel is in the works. I wouldn't be surprised if we see him at SDCC.

Eli26 said:
Spike has a big fan base and was nicer than the Buffy (from the prototype shots given) and you could probably still get his exclusive on the waitlist.
It's worse than that. The exclusive is back on the second chance list. You could order one today. The low quantity alert shows 10 left.

I"m a huge fan of Buffy, but no interest in Angel unless they give him a scale "Smile Time" Angel puppet as an accessory (I've got the first Buffy PF and have Spike's PF on order). I never disliked the Angel character, but just no interest in having another guy in a black trenchcoat in a dull "standing there" pose.

Buffy was a mix of genres, and a major part of the mix was action. I'm really saddened that they chose such dull poses for the first Buffy PFs and I guess they can't make Angel with an action pose now that the other two are just standing there. I think the whole Buffy PF line would have benefitted greatly from more creativity and imagination on the part of the designers.

All the PFs are pretty much "just standing there" except for Frodo. I think most people prefer a more neutral pose for such a large item.

Slayerverse98 said:
How do you know there's 10 left?
By looking at this on the product page:

low_02.jpg

RoboDad said:
By looking at this on the product page:

low_02.jpg

I was so tempted to pull the trigger. But I had a Green Hulk PF fall into my lap and he is a priority over Spike. But I'm sure I'll get Spike down the road. If he took this long to sell out I am certain someone will sell his ex within the next few months for about the same price as retail.

After all, Buffy needs one of her men. hehe

RoboDad said:
You gotta do what you gotta do. Congrats on the Hulk. It is a wonderful piece, but just too large for my display space. I have no doubt that you'll be able to find Spike when you are ready.

Trust me RoboDad (btw Happy Belated Father's Day to you) I am more of a Buffy fan. But with the Spikes moving so slowly I feel reluctant to jump on him. Since I been very sick the last few days... I have a throat infection I may watch some season 2 and 3 episodes of Buffy to help pass the time since we're on the subject. hehe

Darklord Dave said:
Each of the little slashes is 10 pieces. So there are 10 left.

Technically there could be 9 or 11 left. hehe We don't know for certain if it's 10 exactly left. Yes, I know I am being difficult. But it's true. I understand how that slash system works, but go based on average there. They maybe only 5-7 available at this point.

Back